India v Pakistan

ICTChris

I imagine if readers of the of the Daily Express and Daily Heil were honest their letters page would read something like:

"Well it's not surprising that these people are falling out with each other, if they had only had the good sense to remain part of the British Empire..."

24 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Im heading out there (Punjab) on Monday.  Should have it sewn up by Wednesday, maybe Thursday at the latest.

I'll keep you up to speed with developments. 

Have you got any concrete proposals?

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Bang their heids against the stuff to knock some sense into them.

That's Plan A.  Working on Plan B at the moment. 

A big green concrete wall should sort it, high enough to stop fighter jets. The Pakistanis will like the colour.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

A big green concrete wall should sort it, high enough to stop fighter jets. The Pakistanis will like the colour.

THey do love a nice big camp show off at the border do India and Pakistan.  I went along to this about 5 years ago.  Well worth it and when Scotland becomes independent I hope we adopt a similar approach on the M74 and A1.  Every day at sundown.

15 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Bang their heids against the stuff to knock some sense into them.

That's Plan A.  Working on Plan B at the moment. 

That might not work - it's 72 years since they were used to doing what white men told them.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

It's a bit worrying that there's no one left in the State Department to calm both sides down with threats and bribes. Both sides need to appear feisty with Uncle Sam holding them back. Hopefully China can step up to the plate.

Baseball thread for this pishe

41 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

THey do love a nice big camp show off at the border do India and Pakistan.  I went along to this about 5 years ago.  Well worth it and when Scotland becomes independent I hope we adopt a similar approach on the M74 and A1.  Every day at sundown.

I've been there, 3 days after the Mumbai terrorist attack.  Let's say it was very tense.

I was the only westerner in the crowd as we were told not to travel anywhere by the foreign office, I had already paid for the transport from up near MacLeod Ganj and was getting no refund.  Felt rather CIA with my black fleece, black beanie, shades & earpiece (listening to Sasha '92) on my ip3 player.

I've been there, 3 days after the Mumbai terrorist attack.  Let's say it was very tense.
I was the only westerner in the crowd as we were told not to travel anywhere by the foreign office, I had already paid for the transport from up near MacLeod Ganj and was getting no refund.  Felt rather CIA with my black fleece, black beanie, shades & earpiece (listening to Sasha '92) on my ip3 player.

Great story mate. Love your factual tales.