Alex McLeish Is Sacked.

Ludo*1

D.A.F.C. is a troll, but it's still an argument that people genuinely reel out. Like we should be expecting to go out and get pumped by minnows. It's pathetic shitebaggery trying to make excuses for the absolute losers at the top of our game.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have the players to beat Kazakhstan.
Yes but it needs something bigger than just a managerial change. He isn't great but the players chucked it also. We don't have the players to qualify for a tournament. None of this whatabootery northern Ireland they have better players because they qualified. Invest in youth.

To suggest we don't have the players, when we've got two players playing as key players for top 6 clubs in England, and another 3 players linked with them this summer, is utter, utter nonsense.
One half decent full back.

2 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Anyone who can't qualify for a Euros with Forrest, Robertson, Tierney, McTominay, Fraser and McGinn at your disposal is a fucking moron of the highest order and an utterly shite incompetent manager

#facts

Strange inclusion that one.

D.A.F.C. is a troll, but it's still an argument that people genuinely reel out. Like we should be expecting to go out and get pumped by minnows. It's pathetic shitebaggery trying to make excuses for the absolute losers at the top of our game.
I'm not trolling we have tried several managers we are shite.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:
8 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:
We have the players to beat Kazakhstan.

Yes but it needs something bigger than just a managerial change. He isn't great but the players chucked it also. We don't have the players to qualify for a tournament. None of this whatabootery northern Ireland they have better players because they qualified. Invest in youth.

We have much better players than n Ireland, that's the point.

1 minute ago, morrison1982 said:

Not at centre-back, we don't (Cathcart and Evans). We've got a good left side (Robertson/Tierney and Fraser), if they're fit and available. The rest aren't proven at elite level. McTominay has shown some promise recently TBF.

Same could be said for Kenny McLean, but nobody bangs the drum for him.

None of n Ireland's players are proven at elite level, we're miles and miles better than them.  Miles.

'"The decision to part company was not an easy one, especially given Alex’s status as a Scotland Hall of Fame member, earning 77 international caps, having played in three World Cups and taken charge of the national team for two spells," said Maxwell.'

Sums up everything wrong with the folk in charge of our game.  tim.png.fe6d0b13535e48bba205c66678848624.png

Who gives a f**k how many caps he earned, or whether or not he's in our 'Hall of Fame', he was a pish manager and oversaw arguably our worst result ever. Get him to f**k.

Outwith the very top nations, the Scotland job is one of the most attractive out there in terms of remuneration, working environment and level of expectation.

I hope we can put to bed once and for all this ridiculous patter of "who would take it"...............

Just now, WATTOO said:

Outwith the very top nations, the Scotland job is one of the most attractive out there in terms of remuneration, working environment and level of expectation.

I hope we can put to bed once and for all this ridiculous patter of "who would take it"...............

It's also not attractive because the bosses are fucking mutants and who would genuinely want to work for this SFA?

17 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

About as shambolic an appointment as we've seen in my lifetime. At least they've done the decent thing eventually and bitten the bullet.

This.

Today's news is welcome, but what a bloody farce it's been.  Looking at the entire management team, it's just ludicrous that these guys got a run at all.

It's so important that a good appointment is made this time, but I've very little faith in that happening.  I can absolutely see it being Gemmill, with the strategy simply involving the crossing of fingers.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
Sigh. Anti Scottish because I'm a realist.

Your pishy shtick here is remarkably similar to your pishy shtick whilst posting about Dunfermline.

It's almost as if it's the same schtick.

Just now, Principal Flutie said:

It's also not attractive because the bosses are fucking mutants and who would genuinely want to work for this SFA?

The same type who would work for any English Premiership, Serie A, or La Liga club owners / boards................

Just now, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
Sigh. Anti Scottish because I'm a realist.

Your pishy shtick here is remarkably similar to your pishy shtick whilst posting about Dunfermline.

No more about his pishy shtick please

Archived