McKinnon Must Go

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d suggest a swap for Jimmy McIntyre but I reckon the Board at Dundee FC would hold out for a £200k fee.  You know how hard nosed these Yanks are.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I’d suggest a swap for Jimmy McIntyre but I reckon the Board at Dundee FC would hold out for a £200k fee.  You know how hard nosed these Yanks are.

Dundee will win the Championship next season whoever is manager (assuming United go up via playoffs) 

Just now, Falkirkfan6871 said:

Dundee will win the Championship next season whoever is manager (assuming United go up via playoffs) 

I wouldn’t bet on that - for or against.  Getting out of the Championship is very difficult and unpredictable.  

This is our best chance since being relegated of going up via the play offs and I still wouldn’t put our chances at any more than 50%.

On 28/04/2019 at 10:39, GiGi said:

Lads, I think we've broken them.

Lads lads and everybody. Sorry, no you haven’t. The good posters have done fine work, but I am afraid you have got a bit of a brass neck with the “we” patter as you played no part in any of it. Sorry, but it’s true. 

On 28/04/2019 at 10:53, DAFC. said:

Hopkin and Goodwin :lol:

They aren't going to entertain an absolute diddy team like Falkirk. 

No of course not. We have a fabulous DVD collection for that kind of stuff.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I wouldn’t bet on that - for or against.  Getting out of the Championship is very difficult and unpredictable.  

This is our best chance since being relegated of going up via the play offs and I still wouldn’t put our chances at any more than 50%.

Dundee are the West Brom of Scottish football they always bounce back and even manage it going bust a few times. Sickening for Falkirk as we keep within our budget. It could be a close title race with the two Dundee clubs next season if they don’t go up this year. I can’t see any other club challenging.

Archived