Mp3 Player Humped

Fuctifano

My Creative Zen Touch player has knackered itself today- when it turns on it makes lots of scratchy, clicky, morse-code-type noises and doesn't load- after about 60 seconds it goes to a recovery menu with. I've tried everything on said menu, including re-formatting the whole shebang as a last resort, but it still hasn't fixed it.

Will anyone be able to repair it or should I just bite the bullet and get a new one- I only got this one in January so I'm a bit loath to do that

My Creative Zen Touch player has knackered itself today- when it turns on it makes lots of scratchy, clicky, morse-code-type noises and doesn't load- after about 60 seconds it goes to a recovery menu with. I've tried everything on said menu, including re-formatting the whole shebang as a last resort, but it still hasn't fixed it.

Will anyone be able to repair it or should I just bite the bullet and get a new one- I only got this one in January so I'm a bit loath to do that

Should still be under warranty I would have thought since less than a year old :blink:

Contact Creative and see what they say :huh:

Archived