Cowdenbeath vs The Proper Champions

5 hours ago, nickCFC58 said:

Might as well just wait and see - I’m just going off the last big game (v QP)

This is a far more important match, than 2016, fucking light years more important, for many reasons. The warning signs were there under the Shellsuit Fud from day dot, and totted up, by my count no fewer than six sackable offences by the time he lost this tie. We were doomed. Some saw it, some looked away.

Under Lennon, we absolutely can be *somebody* again. The culture, the attitude, the leadership, and the plain honesty, all supercede even his simply brilliant results in such a short time. If we don't do this now, i think we're properly fucked given how the club has changed so quickly, because they'll leave, and we'll never find players or management staff like this again. It took us 15 years after the last ones.

5 hours ago, Bullyme said:

Will be more than 500. We had about 300+ at Stirling in midweek. 

Far more, i believe. And here's why. Not one person i know of who attended Saturday, with an attendance of 1,012, is NOT going this week. And the amount who did miss 3-0 v QP, and who are on buses for this week, is almost double the number i know who WERE there. Not a criticism, an observation. Given that QP and Cowden will have similar numbers in the crowd over those two matches, (200-250)- and the permutations naturally increasing people's interest- i expect another four-figure gate, with perhaps  a similar number of interested nosey-parkers as attended last Saturday as well. I'll guess 1200 crowd in total.

21 minutes ago, Officer Barbrady said:

Far more, i believe. And here's why. Not one person i know of who attended Saturday, with an attendance of 1,012, is NOT going this week. And the amount who did miss 3-0 v QP, and who are on buses for this week, is almost double the number i know who WERE there. Not a criticism, an observation. Given that QP and Cowden will have similar numbers in the crowd over those two matches, (200-250)- and the permutations naturally increasing people's interest- i expect another four-figure gate, with perhaps  a similar number of interested nosey-parkers as attended last Saturday as well. I'll guess 1200 crowd in total.

Thank goodness that’s settled. Only taken five pages.

11 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:

I really hope we win the league because SOMEBODY forgot to check his dates and is being dragged along to see Hugh Jackman on Tuesday night (I mean either that or that we have the play-off game on the Wednesday).

A rookie error. (Potentially) Seething.

I've heard it's the greatest show.

Just warming up.

Haven't these clowns learned ANYTHING??!!
would appear not [emoji6]
the Clyde boys can stretch these threads into 3 figures no problem I'm waiting for who got the best buses from the club [emoji23]

I recall a strong Clyde side (2004/5 I think) winning easily up at Brechin on the final day but needing St. Johnstone (at home but nothing to play for) to defeat ICT for Clyde to go up to the SPL as champions. That didn't happen. And unfortunately for Clyde, Saturday is virtually the same scenario. So, if the 'heid are hammering Queue Pee at half time, let's protect our crucial players for the play-offs. We've lost Rankin already and Cowden are not strangers to putting the boot in. 

I recall a strong Clyde side (2004/5 I think) winning easily up at Brechin on the final day but needing St. Johnstone (at home but nothing to play for) to defeat ICT for Clyde to go up to the SPL as champions. That didn't happen. And unfortunately for Clyde, Saturday is virtually the same scenario. So, if the 'heid are hammering Queue Pee at half time, let's protect our crucial players for the play-offs. We've lost Rankin already and Cowden are not strangers to putting the boot in. 

ICT were at home but the scenario around results are the same.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Fisher said:

The previous year, and St.J were the away side- we failed to beat the eventual champions at home the week before.

Almost, but not quite, scenario-wise. We at least get a second bite at the cherry this time. 

1 hour ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

500 of an away crowd is just an estimation on my part. Would be buzzing if we take more than that. Having 1000 there would make for some atmosphere... and title party!

And they'll all be chucked out before the presentation so that the stock cars can start. 

They don't have time to wait on a helicopter coming. 

16 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

And they'll all be chucked out before the presentation so that the stock cars can start. 

They don't have time to wait on a helicopter coming. 

Hopefully this should leave you suitably feeling like a p***k.

Screenshot_20190430-202834.jpg

We're not coming to take part. 

We're coming to take the f**k over. 

Screenshot_20190430-203409.jpg

You'll fit in with OUR plans. 

Edited by Officer Barbrady