Arbroath vs Dumbarton - Trophy Day

“Arbroath aren’t a good footballing team.”
”Dom Thomas, easily the best player in the league.”
The best part about going up will be getting rid of this absolutely turgid Dumbarton patter for a least a year. 
Tbh with some of the preciousness on display in here I reckon you could be in for a tough time in the Championship forum.

I don't think Thomas is the best player in the league if some Dumbarton fans do then fair enough

I'll no say definitively that Bobby is better though and that's the difference

No preciousness from anyone either just replying to a couple of sly digs [emoji23]

Absolutely shocked to hear that there was no atmosphere from the Arbroath fans. 

When they were on TV against Raith you had their fans claiming that all the partying would be done at this game, shocked this was utter bullshit. 

When they were on TV against Raith you had their fans claiming that all the partying would be done at this game, shocked this was utter bullshit. 

No that was said in regards to the attendance which was 1400 yesterday and a lot better than the game against Raith which was only 1000 [emoji1303]

Atmosphere in the town afterwards was class, not as good as Brechin but still very good. A lot of players out [emoji14]

44 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Thanks for that input that was a very insightful post, nice to know your keeping an eye on us though.

Edited by keptie

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Atleast we will get to sample the electric atmosphere at EEP next season

The last time I was there the only atmosphere being created was from the Arbroath support.

Edited by keptie

The last time I was there the only atmosphere being created was from the Arbroath support.

Been plenty of times with zero atmosphere from home or away support but that's the same most weeks at most grounds, a lot depends on the game. This season Raith away was excellent but that was purely due to what was riding on the game

Dunfermline pished this league not long ago, can't remember if we visited them after they'd won it but the away fans that visited them on the final day when they were presented the trophy must've had an amazing experience witnessing the home support that day [emoji23]

Yesterday I noticed some footprints painted on certain parts of the terracing, what is this in aid of?

I wasn't sure if it was in memory of some supporters who used to always stand in a certain spot, or if it was current supporters way of marking their territory so some no mark doesn't steal their spot.

Yesterday I noticed some footprints painted on certain parts of the terracing, what is this in aid of?

I wasn't sure if it was in memory of some supporters who used to always stand in a certain spot, or if it was current supporters way of marking their territory so some no mark doesn't steal their spot.

Fundraising thing done by supporters club a few years ago

Bobby Linn has been the best player in the division over the full season and deservedly won the award. Doesn’t change the fact that Dom Thomas is the best player in the league in terms of a ability.

In your opinion

Bobby Linn has been the best player in the division over the full season and deservedly won the award. Doesn’t change the fact that Dom Thomas is the best player in the league in terms of a ability.

You are going to have to let this go