Summer Transfer Window 19-20

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

They've apparently "only" spent ~£130m in the past two (three?) seasons, so have plenty of room. 

They've not signed a 'Galactico' in five years, since James, so were always going to go baws out this summer.  And one massive signing next summer like Mbappe if they can't get him this year.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Juventus got Merih Demiral for €15m

Absolute masterclass against the world champions. Had Giroud in his pocket. Hasn’t given France a chance. A single chance

Is a good deal for Juventus

:huh:

Italian transfers are weird AF. 

1 hour ago, JamieStevenson said:

Reports are suggesting Griezmann is heading to PSG instead of Barcelona. If that's true I hope that opens the door for Mbappe to Real Madrid.

Neymar back to Barcelona is more likely. That's what he desperately wants.

On 09/06/2019 at 19:08, JamieStevenson said:

Reports are suggesting Griezmann is heading to PSG instead of Barcelona. If that's true I hope that opens the door for Mbappe to Real Madrid.

Or Neymar to Barca.

12 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:
18 minutes ago, Kuro said:
Or Neymar to Barca.

Neymar is a broken man. Don't think that move would work out too well for them. He'll spend half the time watching on from the stands.

I think it might be prohibitively expensive for a guy with no sell-on value at the end of say a five year deal, or not much.  Also, his wages are absolutely massive, so I wouldn't be too bothered if it didn't.  His fitness is a slight issue but not long-term as far as I know.

Would love to see them gazump Real for Mbappe though, offering Dembele as makeweight possibly even Coutinho too if he would go for it.

2 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Would love to see them gazump Real for Mbappe though, offering Dembele as makeweight possibly even Coutinho too if he would go for it.

Dembele was one of my favourites to watch in the first half of the season so was extremely disappointed when they started playing Coutinho or the ugly 4-4-2 with Roberto & Vidal out wide. he'll be a huge asset for literally any other club in the world.

12 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Dembele was one of my favourites to watch in the first half of the season so was extremely disappointed when they started playing Coutinho or the ugly 4-4-2 with Roberto & Vidal out wide. he'll be a huge asset for literally any other club in the world.

Maybe but he isn't Barca quality technically, hasn't fitted in well and has a bad attitude.  Mbappe would be a massive upgrade.

They've not signed a 'Galactico' in five years, since James, so were always going to go baws out this summer.  And one massive signing next summer like Mbappe if they can't get him this year.
They are basically playing football manager but im looking forward to them becoming the Galacticos again even if the spending is outrageous.

1 minute ago, quickoverayard said:
On 08/06/2019 at 22:39, Kuro said:

They are basically playing football manager but im looking forward to them becoming the Galacticos again even if the spending is outrageous.

They'll be brilliant for the next few years.  They're the world's number one club, horrible club but in club football are as good as it gets so always great viewing.

They'll be brilliant for the next few years.  They're the world's number one club, horrible club but in club football are as good as it gets so always great viewing.
Totally agree, imagine they get all the players they are after. They will be pretty special but on the flip side i wouldn't like to manage a dressing room full of those egos.

2 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
5 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Totally agree, imagine they get all the players they are after. They will be pretty special but on the flip side i wouldn't like to manage a dressing room full of those egos.

That's the soap opera of Real Madrid, they are an absolute basket case sometimes but completely box office and utterly fascinating.

That's the soap opera of Real Madrid, they are an absolute basket case sometimes but completely box office and utterly fascinating.

Haha very true. Take some stopping to be honest. City will never be able to attract players of this calibre..... i know they don't go down the superstar road but I'd love to see mbappe at city.

50 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

Haha very true. Take some stopping to be honest. City will never be able to attract players of this calibre..... i know they don't go down the superstar road but I'd love to see mbappe at city.

I'd love to see him at Barca tbh, but he'd be amazing at City under Pep.

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

It's going to be really, really funny if this Real Madrid splurge ends in disaster.

Real think that they can over-value Gareth Bale in a swap deal. He's happy to collect his £600k a week for the few years and play golf if Zidane does not pick him. 

Keylor Navas wants to be paid off in full and given a free transfer. It's going to be an eventful window!

Archived