Killie's "European" Tour 2019/20

Actual feel sorry for Killie fans, fighting so hard to the last game to get European football last season for the first time in what 20 years? And they don’t get to leave the UK, even if they went to Belgrade and lost they’d of experienced it [emoji15] this Connah’s quay team couldn’t beat Queen’s Park or Edinburgh city over two legs in 90 min, pumped by a half arsed Ross county reserve side and Dumbarton. That new manager seems a worry especially hearing his post match interview on radio

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its worth mentioning that the "beetroot howking mob" went on to beat Swedens third best team in the next round.

5 of them have caps for Lithuania, and another has caps for Belarus. They had two young forwards who destroyed us, Maksimov seems to have been given a ban due to an illegal transfer, while Dorley moved to Slovan Liberec for 500k at the end of the season, at the age of 18.

Connahs Quay are a part time side who needed penalties to beat Edinburgh City.

It's also worth mentioning that they were pumped out of Europe tonight by a Faroese mob. heh.png.71f861857db899d40d6e4c5eaec71262.png

I'm sure on Pie and Beetroot right now, a Trakai poster called Atsitiktinis Vaikinas is trying to persuade everyone that KÍ Klaksvík are actually a really good side with lots of talented internationalists and breakthrough talents.

3 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

It's also worth mentioning that they were pumped out of Europe tonight by a Faroese mob. heh.png.71f861857db899d40d6e4c5eaec71262.png

I'm sure on Pie and Beetroot right now, a Trakai poster called Atsitiktinis Vaikinas is trying to persuade everyone that KÍ Klaksvík are actually a really good side with lots of talented internationalists and breakthrough talents.

Are you saying that a team isn't as good as it was two years ago? I'm astonished. Has this ever happened before?

1 minute ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Are you saying that a team isn't as good as it was two years ago? I'm astonished. Has this ever happened before?

Considering St Johnstone have downgraded from embarrassing themselves in Europe at the hands of talentless minnows like Alashkert and Trakai to embarrassing themselves in the League Cup group stages at the hands of talentless minnows like Montrose, I'd say you know the answer to your own question.

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

Considering St Johnstone have downgraded from embarrassing themselves in Europe at the hands of talentless minnows like Alashkert and Trakai to embarrassing themselves in the League Cup group stages at the hands of talentless minnows like Montrose, I'd say you know the answer to your own question.

Do I mention Malmö now or later?

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Can guarantee in a few years we'll getting dissertation length posts about why the 2019 Montrose side were full of quality individuals and would have finished top Six in the Premiership.

Enough to know that a bunch of part time beetroot-howlers from Lithuania - a tinpot country where football isn’t even the national sport - weren’t actually superstars just because Saint Johnstone humiliated themselves and Scottish football by getting sworded by them.

Thanks for playing anyway champ.

Standing in the queue checking in for a Benidorm flight wearing your Morton top is your lot mate.

MALMO , enough said.

4 hours ago, HibsFan said:

They sold their best players, changed owner, name etc 2 years ago fannybaws. Anything to erase Malmo  though, let's try anything....

Why anyone outside their Ayrshire rivals is finding this hunerous astounds me. It just highlights the utter diddyness of our game even more. Our game and our national team won't improve with this shit happening all over again.

Why anyone outside their Ayrshire rivals is finding this hunerous astounds me. It just highlights the utter diddyness of our game even more. Our game and our national team won't improve with this shit happening all over again.

Lol what?

8 hours ago, Hammerheid said:

Any truth in the rumour that Killie have lodged a complaint with UEFA about the playing surface........😂

Have they checked the team lines?

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

All it really highlights is the utter diddyness of Kilmarnock tbf.

Archived