Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Just now, the_bully_wee said:

Tadé must be signed. That rampaging run down the left channel has convinced me beyond all doubt.

He moved like an articulated lorry but God knows this team needs a cult hero, and Gregory Tadé is just the man for the job.

He moved like an articulated lorry but God knows this team needs a cult hero, and Gregory Tadé is just the man for the job.
Morgaro has already got that status locked in (I've completely forgotten who Ray Grant even is after that), but we should be aiming for the stars and bringing in another to supplement him if at all possible.

Different atmosphere in here tonight after that result. Short memories!
Not at all. We could've conceded about 15 goals in that game on another night, and the main players we had worries over (Nicoll/Rumsby/Mortimer/Docherty) all looked pretty horrific in their time on the pitch.

2 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:
4 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:
Different atmosphere in here tonight after that result. Short memories!

Not at all. We could've conceded about 15 goals in that game on another night, and the main players we had worries over (Nicoll/Rumsby/Mortimer/Docherty) all looked pretty horrific in their time on the pitch.

Nicoll shouldn’t be anywhere near the team. Don’t get the fascination with him on here, either. 
Hopefully there’s another couple of signings at least to keep guys like him and Rumsby out the starting XI.

Gomis was pretty good on the ball. Definitely tired as the game went on but he looked handier than anything we had in there last season. I was only half watching at the time but I seem to recall Robinson had one blistering run in the first half (but it may have been someone else). Balatoni really is very bald but there’s nothing wrong with that.

ETA: It wasn’t Robinson, he wasn’t playing in the first half. D’oh!

Edited by Scott-Replay