League Cup - Group H

parxyz

https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Fairway_to_Football&ID=11324

One of our signings over the summer is the son of ex St Mirren player Tommy Turner who apparently made over 120 appearances for St Mirren. 

I have absolutely no idea how the game will go, we can lose it and still finish as one of the top runners up right enough. 
Dunfermline have a decent chance today. We have had our usual chaotic summer, still to do a lot of business in the window. Only saving grace is we have a good core of the squad from last season but not much else.

Have noticed Dunfermline making a few signings in the last couple of weeks, getting their business done early. That extra bit of time to gel together might give yous the edge. Can't see Goodwin letting up on his first game in charge though.

4 hours ago, Lex said:

IMG_0868.jpg

https://thecelticstar.com/dunfermlines-cup-celtic-flag-day-evening-citizen-ps-happy-birthday-celtic/

Well this is awkward.

That’s one of the most craven things I’ve ever seen. Imagine your own fans holding up a banner saying ‘ Happy Birthday Celtic’

How embarrassing. Least the Celtic fans have a ‘soft spot’ for you though!

Ooft, having to reach back to before I was born because you couldn't excuse your club assuming the position for the Bhoys. Classic whataboutery. If I'd have been alive when that banner was held up then you're right, I would have been mortified.

Ooft, having to reach back to before I was born because you couldn't excuse your club assuming the position for the Bhoys. Classic whataboutery. If I'd have been alive when that banner was held up then you're right, I would have been mortified.
I'd have torn it down x

16 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

The commentator trying to make Ryan Dow sound better than he is.  Any time I have seen him he has been totally useless. 

Selective memory there mate. He wasn't great for United but he had his moments.