Queen's Park 2019/20

As well as going pro,though it pains me to say this,I think we should go for a more experienced coach,not one of the assistants,someone like Billy Stark,who has been there etc,or we could very soon end up in the dreaded relegation dog fight. Yet it started well,however we can do better than our present head coach.

On 23/09/2019 at 07:19, Hampden Diehard said:

That would be our luck - a great wee day out to the Highlands and it's on the Friday night. Mind you, better than going to Ainslie Park to play the luvvable The Spartans.

Edinburgh City also drawn at home, so if it's Spartans then we'll probably be playing Friday night or Sunday.

And Saturday if it's Deveronvale, not on TV.

On 23/09/2019 at 14:55, 54yrsafan said:

As well as going pro,though it pains me to say this,I think we should go for a more experienced coach,not one of the assistants,someone like Billy Stark,who has been there etc,or we could very soon end up in the dreaded relegation dog fight. Yet it started well,however we can do better than our present head coach.

We're 4th in the league. In no world is that ever going to be a sackable offence for a Queen's Park manager. 

Very unfair. Roberts has signed well after 19 players left. Playing at Hampden is obviously causing us difficulties for some reason, but we've been the equal or better in every other match except the Cove one.

12 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:
On 23/09/2019 at 14:55, 54yrsafan said:

Very unfair. Roberts has signed well after 19 players left. Playing at Hampden is obviously causing us difficulties for some reason, but we've been the equal or better in every other match except the Cove one.

Lets revue after we please God go pro,see where we are in the table,if its not good reading,new coach,try bring in more players,we are all relying on Gaulty,no other forwards showing any consistency.We only have two or three other half decent players.We need a big result at Edinburgh,but somehow I doubt it.

7 minutes ago, 54yrsafan said:

Lets revue after we please God go pro,see where we are in the table,if its not good reading,new coach,try bring in more players,we are all relying on Gaulty,no other forwards showing any consistency.We only have two or three other half decent players.We need a big result at Edinburgh,but somehow I doubt it.

Go pro??? 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, 54yrsafan said:

Get that its not easy for Roberts to rebuild squad,yes its early in league season,but we must start hitting form and picking up points in this vital season.We wont finish above Cove or Edin. If we got to promo play off, would be amazed. Just surviving this league,this season would be bonus

1 minute ago, 54yrsafan said:

One boring season of survival is enough

It's unrealistic to expect a new young team with limited league experience to challenge for promotion straight off the bat. It has happened, but it's not the norm. The most important thing is to make sure we're not a Lowland League side when we make the change, so I'll absolutely take a couple of years of nothingness in order to avoid that. 

18 minutes ago, an86 said:

It's unrealistic to expect a new young team with limited league experience to challenge for promotion straight off the bat. It has happened, but it's not the norm. The most important thing is to make sure we're not a Lowland League side when we make the change, so I'll absolutely take a couple of years of nothingness in order to avoid that. 

Said I'd be amazed if we made play offs. Like all qp community never want to be in Ll