Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

2 minutes ago, sponsorsladdie said:

Some anger management problem you’ve got. Don’t think I had any rose tinted specs on today. Just seen you arguing away with a few folk. Totally embarrassing behaviour from an adult

What like you acting like a kid coz it was a clear foul. Then for all yous were offended yous were doing plenty of swearing after it. I know it's you with ur shit glasses and ur beard that makes you look a prize w****r. Bye bye love you xxx

22 minutes ago, baker2 said:

Use played well Alan but the rose were awful!

Defo Baker. I was surprised by how poor the rose were. Bradley was surprised at half time that I was happy with a draw but what he forgets is we had a horrendous start to the season and needed a change in fortunes

Most most pleasing.

@Auld Heid shame your big team are playing tomorrow and that you watched relegation threatened Wee Rose get gibbed.

Were you not close to missing the last goal of the game?

Thought the rocket that got moved for not being able to behave himself in front of kids was yourself?
I thought that was the photographer who was removed for abusing the linesman.

Most most pleasing.
[mention=18442]Auld Heid[/mention] shame your big team are playing tomorrow and that you watched relegation threatened Wee Rose get gibbed.
^^^^
Living proof that Snowhite and Dopey had a child.

What like you acting like a kid coz it was a clear foul. Then for all yous were offended yous were doing plenty of swearing after it. I know it's you with ur shit glasses and ur beard that makes you look a prize w****r. Bye bye love you xxx

I’d left my rose tinted glasses and sun glasses at home today so you must have me confused with someone else. I only saw a boy with his kid that had asked you not to swear

9 minutes ago, sponsorsladdie said:

I’d left my rose tinted glasses and sun glasses at home today so you must have me confused with someone else. I only saw a boy with his kid that had asked you not to swear

I didnt argue with him I argues with you because you spat the dummy about someone throwing someone to the ground aswell as telling me to f**k off on the way past when I said have a good night.  I know who you are so dont talk shite

1 hour ago, sponsorsladdie said:

Were you not close to missing the last goal of the game?

Thought the rocket that got moved for not being able to behave himself in front of kids was yourself?

No that's Alf he is not a nice person to addgitated imo Alan's much nicer tho you never see the one of them in the same room

I didnt argue with him I argues with you because you spat the dummy about someone throwing someone to the ground aswell as telling me to f**k off on the way past when I said have a good night.  I know who you are so dont talk shite

Think you’ve got me confused with someone else

3 minutes ago, sponsorsladdie said:

Think you’ve got me confused with someone else

Some slating of the club photographer on Facebook. I've had my disagreements with him in the past but hes done for your club with his photos website etc when very few had these things. Its poor for once great club. You couldnt even get our club name right

3 hours ago, GordonS said:
3 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
Great win for us today. Mr Bradley no happy man

Well deserved, Camelon played as a unit, worked hard, and exploited Rose's weaknesses. Bradley's right to be angry with some of the players but his tactics were exposed too, and he didn't bolster midfield when it was clearly the problem area.

Looking at your team selection. I thought Barber was a midfielder and Scullion played at the back I didn't understand why you would do that. One of your problems is Coyne doesn't track back, although he never really has they need to play more to his strengths aswell as he still has top ability. We quite often won the ball on our right wing your left and Ryan Kane had masses of space to run.

Some slating of the club photographer on Facebook. I've had my disagreements with him in the past but hes done for your club with his photos website etc when very few had these things. Its poor for once great club. You couldnt even get our club name right

What’s being said on Facebook? Link to posts?

Looking at your team selection. I thought Barber was a midfielder and Scullion played at the back I didn't understand why you would do that. One of your problems is Coyne doesn't track back, although he never really has they need to play more to his strengths aswell as he still has top ability. We quite often won the ball on our right wing your left and Ryan Kane had masses of space to run.

Scullion and Thom started the season as the centre half pairing, but they were awful together. No communication, no organisation, no sense of where the other was. Bradley pulled Barbour back into defence to be a leader and it definitely shored things up. Barbour's not a natural defender though and has been caught in possession a few times, and we lose his presence in midfield too. IMO it's worth it to improve the central defender though.

I've no idea why Scullion was deployed as a defensive midfielder, I assumed it must be to counter a specific threat but I couldn't see what. He's not mobile and he doesn't have good touch. He looked like a fish out of water.

TC usually works harder than we saw today, but even then not as much as you need from a wide forward in a front three when your midfield is in trouble. The space in wider areas is what killed us today.

I really don't want to take credit away from Camelon who thoroughly deserved their win, but let's be honest, they didn't need to be at their best, and should have been out of sight long before the end.

18 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Scullion and Thom started the season as the centre half pairing, but they were awful together. No communication, no organisation, no sense of where the other was. Bradley pulled Barbour back into defence to be a leader and it definitely shored things up. Barbour's not a natural defender though and has been caught in possession a few times, and we lose his presence in midfield too. IMO it's worth it to improve the central defender though.

I've no idea why Scullion was deployed as a defensive midfielder, I assumed it must be to counter a specific threat but I couldn't see what. He's not mobile and he doesn't have good touch. He

Must feel your back 4 needs extra protection. Your team to concede a goal 2 mins into 2nd half after your manager tore shreads off them at half time is shocking

Edited by AlanCamelonfan

4 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Barbours not a natural defender? He played two seasons at right back for Kilmarnock emoji23.png

This is a poor result but not the end of the world as everyone is losing games.

We have a problem at the back though that's for sure. Losing far too many goals.

i think he meant natural centre half. Maybe if yous all spent less time insulting people your club would be in a better place.

Barbours not a natural defender? He played two seasons at right back for Kilmarnock [emoji23]

This is a poor result but not the end of the world as everyone is losing games.

We have a problem at the back though that's for sure. Losing far too many goals.
Barbour wasn't playing RB we had a midfielder/forward in Darren Smith playing there again - whilst our RB was on the bench.

That said Darren was still our best defender.

Last season Barbour was used effectively in midfield alongside Rooster. Not seen that partnership so far this season.

18th of August and we haven't a clue what our best team looks like. But we do know for certain that today's starting 11 wasn't it..!!

Barbour wasn't playing RB we had a midfielder/forward in Darren Smith playing there again - whilst our RB was on the bench.

That said Darren was still our best defender.

Last season Barbour was used effectively in midfield alongside Rooster. Not seen that partnership so far this season.

18th of August and we haven't a clue what our best team looks like. But we do know for certain that today's starting 11 wasn't it..!!

How many more wrong 11s do you think
It’ll take before he gets the right one? [emoji23]