COWDENBEATH 2019-20

Many thanks for the positive feedback which is really genuinely appreciated. This is quite a big step for the club with a fully state of the art on line option including Apple/Android Apps as well as mobile agency capability. It  will take time to get fully operational next couple of weeks will be feet finding but as you say allow people not with immediate access play and if we can expand that net it helps the club & also boosts the prize pot too.
One again thanks for your support please spread the word and bear with us too.

I’ve never bought a Cowden Lottery ticket, not that I remember anyway. I will definitely be participating now though. Good effort and I hope it pays off.

1 minute ago, onecowden said:

I’ve never bought a Cowden Lottery ticket, not that I remember anyway. I will definitely be participating now though. Good effort and I hope it pays off.

Thank you sir really appreciated the directors have  invested in the system personally  which as I say is pretty slick and on a par with national lottery platforms. Quite a bit to take on day one especially for an old fart like me, bit if we can reach to fans such as yourself and offer good encouragemet by way of jackpot  then great win win , fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, Blue Oktober said:

Many thanks for the positive feedback which is really genuinely appreciated. This is quite a big step for the club with a fully state of the art on line option including Apple/Android Apps as well as mobile agency capability. It  will take time to get fully operational next couple of weeks will be feet finding but as you say allow people not with immediate access play and if we can expand that net it helps the club & also boosts the prize pot too.

One again thanks for your support please spread the word and bear with us too.

I hate to admit it, but I have played Raith's Roary lotto more than ours because it has been online for a good while.

Can only really see us bringing in a centre midfielder and goalkeepers now - assuming Bollan will stick with the 3-5-2 which complimented Allan and Cox at the tail end of last season.

GK - 2 required 

RWB - Mullen

LWB - Swann/Valentine

CB - Pyper(could fill in RWB)/Barr/Herd (CM too)/Todd

CM - Buchanan/Thomas/Miller/Sneddon

CF - Cox/Sheerin/Allan/Connelly/Renton

Anyone missed? I make that 16 players. No idea what Thomas is like but we look pretty weak middle of the park. Would make Barr captain.

Sneddon and Connelly could be loaned out I guess.

On 03/07/2019 at 22:25, Blue Oktober said:

Thank you sir really appreciated the directors have  invested in the system personally  which as I say is pretty slick and on a par with national lottery platforms. Quite a bit to take on day one especially for an old fart like me, bit if we can reach to fans such as yourself and offer good encouragemet by way of jackpot  then great win win , fingers crossed.

We are now up and running with an interim link great to see at an early stage people starting to play really encouraging & appreciated if you want to try link here and also on club OS here

Early days but encouraging thanks to all who support.

Edited by Blue Oktober
URL Fix

I seem to remember that when Jamie Sneddon went on a weeks trial at Hibs they also had a foreign keeper in on trial and decided to sign him rather than Jamie. I think that might be Dabrowski  so if he is better than Jamie, he must be a good one.