FIFA 20

TheGoon

1 hour ago, robosaintee said:

I'm on xbox and it still works but only if you do it in the opponents box. Can be a bit fiddly getting space to do it though.  

Edited to say it was still working on legendary top for me.

so in the opponents box do a standing fake shot?

I'm on xbox and it still works but only if you do it in the opponents box. Can be a bit fiddly getting space to do it though.  
Edited to say it was still working on legendary top for me.
It only ever works for me on opponents box too but can never seem to get them to stop pressing on legendary.

Bronze pack OP! Both in the same pack! Ramsay from Southampton was in it as well, which insta sold for 1k. Mental. 

Giving WL a miss this week. Going to concentrate on icon swaps tokens and just built up coins to build up a squad for the following week WL. 

E8999502-5613-4E92-818B-ADACF910875B.png

17 hours ago, AUFC90 said:
On 07/02/2020 at 12:39, staggy1929 said:
so in the opponents box do a standing fake shot?

Yes. The strip of grass inside box, at both sides which runs from 18 yard to by line. That's where I always do it.

Finally got it working doing this, cheers. Made the last few games to unlock 86 James an absolute breeze.

I hope the grind was worth it for this James card because f**k me that was tedious
EAC13268-EEDC-42F8-A69A-5CD5AD1F72B2.thumb.jpeg.b1d6e92f8c0b0d640dcc6c79e47f6c87.jpeg
I've got one squad battles game left to get him. It really has been an absolute chore.

I thankfully managed to fit him into a first owner and BPL squad for online icon swaps so that ticked off most the start him 15 times objective.

His 82 card has impressed me so I'm expecting big things from the 86.

10 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Any tips on how to score a fucking volley and a chip for Daniel James? Can never get in any correct positions for me to perform any of these shitey shots. 

For the volley do a keepy uppy with the L3 Button (or whatever the Xbox equivalent is) then volley it in.

The chip is a bit of a pain in the arse but I did it for both me and my son. Easiest way I found was to run almost in line with the 6 yard box then turn as the keeper head towards you and chip him. Took a couple of efforts but thats how I got it done.

Edited by mrpaddyx

10 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

For the volley do a keepy uppy with the L3 Button (or whatever the Xbox equivalent is) then volley it in.

The chip is a bit of a pain in the arse but I did it for both me and my son. Easiest way I found was to run almost in line with the 6 yard box then turn as the keeper head towards you and chip him. Took a couple of efforts but thats how I got it done.

Thanks man. I eventually did them both in the one game in a 14-0 win. Had 2 volleys called for offside before finally crossing and successfully volleying it in. Ended up scoring 2 chip shots with Him just to be sure....I need a new controller...

I've pulled the same shite TOTW card three times this week 😂 twice untradable. Gutted as the 9k coins for quickselling him again would have been handy...

15813549574321515107081062276408.jpg

Edited by Dave

I’ve been grinding through the Icon Swap online challenges the last few nights. Grind is definitely the word , I’ve drawn more matches than lost but not won many. It’s ironic as I’ve already got 12 Icon Swaps as I’m more than likely going to take Koeman, Figo or possibly Zambrotta. 

I’ve been grinding through the Icon Swap online challenges the last few nights. Grind is definitely the word , I’ve drawn more matches than lost but not won many. It’s ironic as I’ve already got 12 Icon Swaps as I’m more than likely going to take Koeman, Figo or possibly Zambrotta. 

As someone who took Koeman for icon swaps and used figo in game I can say with absolute certainty that's you're best taking Zambrotta. Koeman is alright he's just not very great and base CB such as Lenglet and Varane are better. Figo is....well.... Pish quite frankly.

1 hour ago, AUFC90 said:

As someone who took Koeman for icon swaps and used figo in game I can say with absolute certainty that's you're best taking Zambrotta. Koeman is alright he's just not very great and base CB such as Lenglet and Varane are better. Figo is....well.... Pish quite frankly.

Thanks for the advice, I wasnt sure about Koeman as a pure CB, more like one who could come on as a sub and go on sub mad runs up front when he felt like it. If it was the Prime Figo I'd definately have taken him but I've have read elsewhere that he tends to drift out of games and what you say sort of confirms it.

Edited by mrpaddyx