FIFA 20

TheGoon

22 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

100% went back on saying I wouldn’t do the guaranteed community tots. Guess I did alright this time.

7269045F-47D6-41EF-9DA6-355B7A649F4E.thumb.png.36ca2a7e17b882b56ec89496754c2afd.png

I got Lucas Leiva 😂

Have EPL side - Pack nothing.

Move to Serie A side - Pack De Gea

Move to La Liga side - Pack best Serie A DM Lucas

Might tempt fate and build a German side to see if I can get Messi

Edited by RandomGuy.

25 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Marquee matchups delivered two weeks in a row. I’ve had decent pack luck since this TOTS has started.

F06812DE-447D-4C5A-80D9-77405DD3CF31.jpeg

Seeing this inspired me to do Marquee Matchups for the first time.

Spoiler

20200430_191714.thumb.jpg.1d7511612ee7b413d24457c3c09a7a2d.jpg

Oblak from the Marquee Matchups, decent enough. Managed to work my way through the Bundesliga SBC again too so hopefully they follow the same trend as this week and put in a TOTS player for that.

Im only really interested in the Bundesliga now, will most likely not do a Weekend League till that is released. 

10 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Sorry team but what’s the Special Item on the Community Tottsf SBC 

1 minute ago, Wardy said:

I wondered this as well but seems it’s has to be a TOTSSF card. Only thing that worked for me on the app. 

Yeah this.

I got James Henry for 14k I'm sure to complete that bit.

Think I need to take a few days break from the game. Played it every day for the last two weeks and a bit scunnered with it. Was on the verge of division 7 a couple days ago and playing well. Now on the verge of division 10. Was winning 4-0 earlier then I started fucking around with players and just lost concentration. Beat 6-5, fully deserved defeat. He had 92 Kane who was clinical.

In another match I got fouled. The guy was booked and he got awarded the free kick. I wasn’t offside and I was dribbling with the ball so no foul on my part. Completely bizarre.

Even when I'm not playing matches this game fucks me over.

Bid on player. Watch the 30 second countdown with me with the winning bid. Watch the processing message come up with the green tick showing I've won.

Somehow, in the 5 seconds between the timer running out and the processing to be done, somehow had managed to outbid me. Counter didnt even reset.

Pish.

And again, the App is usually quality aswell.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Is this happening to anyone else tonight? 3 times in a row.

Screenshot_20200430-223039_Companion.thumb.jpg.93f30cbbe97519df65354069d6b94468.jpg

Processing the purchase with timestamp.

Then all of a sudden...

Screenshot_20200430-223103_Companion.thumb.jpg.d08f3fb25673c36f81155614dabd4513.jpg

Not even a delay, just instantly changes its mind to me losing.

Back to back. Thank you marquee matchups. The itch to open them has wildly paid off!!! 

Parejo in the same pack as Neymar as well (rare mixed player pack FFS 😂

Salah was from the other weaker pack (electrum) 

Got Godin in the guaranteed TOTSSF pack. Useful for objectives and then for a future SBC for the rating. 

04A221EF-5493-43E8-883B-F825D1BCEB2D.jpeg

2D448C60-3AF4-4BE4-8263-8C84B7D9574A.jpeg

Edited by Wardy

Tottsf objective got me this. Put 2 players of a higher rating in 🤣
probably the first time that I’ve lost out in a SBC challenge. He’ll go into to something no doubt in near future 

6F904F5E-27DB-4C26-95E9-44557488EAF6.jpeg

Got Thiago from the guaranteed TOTSSF. Like Wardy he'll help with objectives/icon swaps then can be fodder if required, unless he turns out to be absolutely amazing in game. 

Haven't played much recently as the game really started bringing out the old fashioned rage I used to have. Done my daily objectives and got the special Toney card (who went into the SBC for Thiago) but other than that I've not been too involved. Bought the Libertadores Armani yesterday for a little below market value at 60k but played a couple of online friendlies with him and he was utter pish, hopefully that was just down to EA and not the card itself. 

Any thoughts/suggestions on my team welcome. Looking at getting to 10 icon swaps and taking either Overmars or Puyol. 

Bench: GMS, Birthday Ozil/Bellerabi/Cordoba, Opara, Storyline Caceres, CONMEBOL Urretaviscaya. 

Screenshot_20200501_082234_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

14 minutes ago, Dave said:

Got Thiago from the guaranteed TOTSSF. Like Wardy he'll help with objectives/icon swaps then can be fodder if required, unless he turns out to be absolutely amazing in game. 

Haven't played much recently as the game really started bringing out the old fashioned rage I used to have. Done my daily objectives and got the special Toney card (who went into the SBC for Thiago) but other than that I've not been too involved. Bought the Libertadores Armani yesterday for a little below market value at 60k but played a couple of online friendlies with him and he was utter pish, hopefully that was just down to EA and not the card itself. 

Any thoughts/suggestions on my team welcome. Looking at getting to 10 icon swaps and taking either Overmars or Puyol. 

Bench: GMS, Birthday Ozil/Bellerabi/Cordoba, Opara, Storyline Caceres, CONMEBOL Urretaviscaya. 

You are the only other player I have seen who uses Bustos - I think he is superb, occasionally wanders out of position but is really quick and his passing is excellent. I used to use Gold Aguerro and then bought mid level Raul - I really like him.

10 minutes ago, Saigon Raider said:

You are the only other player I have seen who uses Bustos - I think he is superb, occasionally wanders out of position but is really quick and his passing is excellent. I used to use Gold Aguerro and then bought mid level Raul - I really like him.

I use him too.  Incredible wee player considering the small outlay to get him.  I've never seen a full-back so comfortable in chasing down even the fastest wingers.  He's a monster

For the first time ever I am saving all my packs. I must admit, after seeing everyone else's pulls, I'm not sure if I should change my team when I pull Messi later, or just put him in on 4 chem.

The absolute rage I'll have when I pull Giroud for the 4th time in 2 days...

2 hours ago, Dave said:

I'd be more inclined to put Kane upfront than Aguero. I only play with 1 striker and I have his RTTF version up front and he is deadly. I've tried Aguero but he has never really clicked for me. That being said, all sorts of nuts cards are likely to come out later on today so maybe an idea to wait.

Edited by mrpaddyx

It took me a long time to start playing online but I love it now. I don't have the chat feature on and 90% of the time have really good games.

Finally ordered this over PES due to the sheer amount of teams on offer. Won't be playing online anytime soon though I think.