FIFA 20

TheGoon

4 hours ago, forameus said:

That's 3 wins in 3 tonight, 3-0 (rq), 4-2 and 3-0 (rq). I've no idea what's going on. Up to 9 now, and after that terrible Friday I'm now 6 in 8.Ā 

Just the 41 goal contributions for Tevez and 24 for Salvio now in 18 games. Tevez is just unbelievable.Ā 

And another one! Rage quit at 1-0.

Gold 3 achieved, and with 4 games to go. I think that's actually my best ever result oddly, even after what seemed like the worst start. I could go for gold 2,but f**k that, look at the time. I know I'll lose the first, win 2,then lose the decider anyway.Ā 

And on my weekend guests, they finish with the following - both with 26 games, Tevez got 35 goals and 23 assists, and Salvio got 19 goals and 13 assists. 90 goal contributions between the two of them, in a weekend league where my midfielders really stepped up too. I was planning on selling them immediately then maybe buying back if I was going to play next weekend...but...well,i just can't, can I?Ā 

Iā€™ve achievedĀ gold three. Iā€™ve got eight games left so unbelievably I could take a run at gold two if I fancied it.Ā 

Best Iā€™ve performed in any weekend league across any fifa. Buzzing.

I got 16 wins, just couldnā€™t get the last game there over the line. I scored in the 90 min to draw 2-2 but lost in extra time. Was actually a really good game, the guy even messaged me after to say I was unlucky.Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™m always happy with Gold 3 but would have loved Gold 2 for the Prem team this week :lol:

So After thatĀ drunken shenanigans last night (I donā€™t even know if I used any squad fitness or anything FFS šŸ˜‚) I made it to 14 with 2 games to spare! Phew! Must have hit the post at least 100 times tonight. I counted 5 (!) in one game for GMS. He cost me a couple of times actually. So glad that is over. šŸ˜‚

511F1B10-0631-4E97-87AE-523EC9E89D89.jpeg

Forgot to post this but look at those ridiculous stats at half time in one of my games earlier.

I ended up winning 5-1. Pretty sure this Was the game that GMS came on and hit the post 5 times. šŸ˜‚

51647F49-58C2-4D50-BA80-11AFC03710C8.jpeg

Forgot to post this but look at those ridiculous stats at half time in one of my games earlier.
I ended up winning 5-1. Pretty sure this Was the game that GMS came on and hit the post 5 times. [emoji23]
51647F49-58C2-4D50-BA80-11AFC03710C8.thumb.jpeg.cbc59bdf2a050ad01ccf353421a389f6.jpeg

How you getting on now?

5 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

Ā 

How you getting on now?

Ā 

Aye I posted a bit earlier that I got to 14. Iā€™ll maybe have a look at that tactic for next week. But kept at the 4231 moving to 442 when needing goals. Played 14 games last night and got theĀ 9 wins I needed. Thought the game play overall was ok, some hairy moments and player switching was a bit all over ether place (sometimes down to me) passing to the wrongĀ players happened a few times as well. Of course hitting the post A LOT also.Ā 
Ā 

There were definitely games that I maybe could have sneaked if I just could finish. GMS clean through in the last min of extra time at 2-2 and it went wide and lost on pens. Just the fine margins. There was another one where Neymar hit the post with a finesse, it went straight to Dalglish open goal, his defender somehow gets in the way. Mental.Ā 
Ā 

Edit I always seem to f**k up every cut back opportunity that I get. šŸ˜‚ not that I play for them like.Ā 

Edited by Wardy

I ended up winning 5-1. Pretty sure this Was the game that GMS came on and hit the post 5 times. [emoji23]
51647F49-58C2-4D50-BA80-11AFC03710C8.thumb.jpeg.cbc59bdf2a050ad01ccf353421a389f6.jpeg

IMG_5074.jpg

Stats from a recent game at half-time. The keeper had a worldie. I won 3-1 but extremely frustrating.

57 minutes ago, Zing. said:

SB rewards got me a belter this morning. Didnā€™t realise these fuckers were still in packs.Ā 

18F2034C-A802-4781-8395-0ABAFD1167B7.thumb.jpeg.f862f4780d95b64f96d3e7546c5d6acb.jpeg

I think they are out packs as of 6pm today, although could be wrong. I picked up a few last night, all 85 rated, all under 12k. I did it partly because there will be more 'Guaranteed TOTS' challenges ahead, and I wouldn't be surprised if the English one needs possibly two TOTS cards for example (plus they could be a decent investment).

29 minutes ago, Moo said:

Anyone seen the prices for tots and totssf Alisson? He was 500k last week and now just under 200k. I wish I never done De Gea now and went for him.

Can never understand paying that amount of coins for a keeper. Ter Stegen is 50k and more than adequate for Weekend League. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve bought a keeper on this game.Ā 
Ā 

Van der Sar: Icon swaps

In form Handanovic: packed (Chucked into SBC)

TOTGS Ter Stegen: packed (and sold)Ā 

TOTSSF leno and Gulasci: packed and will use for First owner objectives.Ā 
Ā 

Moments Puyol was really solid with Miranda. Both really aggressive but just bundles in to players to get the ball back. Puyol with a shadow really boosts his pace as well and was able to get backs. Few times on the likes of Ben Yedder etc.Ā 

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

Can never understand paying that amount of coins for a keeper. Ter Stegen is 50k and more than adequate for Weekend League. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve bought a keeper on this game.Ā 
Ā 

Van der Sar: Icon swaps

In form Handanovic: packed (Chucked into SBC)

TOTGS Ter Stegen: packed (and sold)Ā 

TOTSSF leno and Gulasci: packed and will use for First owner objectives.Ā 
Ā 

Moments Puyol was really solid with Miranda. Both really aggressive but just bundles in to players to get the ball back. Puyol with a shadow really boosts his pace as well and was able to get backs. Few times on the likes of Ben Yedder etc.Ā 

I actually bought Team of the Year Alisson! I put a basic chem style on him and all stats apart from pace are 99. The differences are marginal but there was definately a couple of times during the WL he made saves that I wouldn't have expected him to make.

He did cost 300k (I didn't realise it would drop even further!) but sold Oblak for 58k to ofset some of the cost.

22 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

I actually bought Team of the Year Alisson! I put a basic chem style on him and all stats apart from pace are 99. The differences are marginal but there was definately a couple of times during the WL he made saves that I wouldn't have expected him to make.

He did cost 300k (I didn't realise it would drop even further!) but sold Oblak for 58k to ofset some of the cost.

Iā€™d just get annoyed every time I conceded paying that. šŸ˜‚