FIFA 20

TheGoon

I went for the tradeable packs from my Div Rivals and got TOTW Illicic - got 42k for him.

Managed to transform 4k of coins into about 90k over the past two days with bronze packs and flipping silvers. Made the most cash though by buying bronze Prem players for under 4/500 and selling for over 800 - some as high as 1500. Was a bit of a grind though.

Does anyone know how many more icon swaps 2 are going to be available? Only realised at the beginning of the week the single player ones weren't first-owned requirements so managed to do the 3 available. Should have got one for the first owned Serie A team last night but 1 win and 3 draws with FIFA at its absolute finest. 

44 minutes ago, Dave said:

Does anyone know how many more icon swaps 2 are going to be available? Only realised at the beginning of the week the single player ones weren't first-owned requirements so managed to do the 3 available. Should have got one for the first owned Serie A team last night but 1 win and 3 draws with FIFA at its absolute finest. 

I believe its 12, no idea if they are going to release all 12 in one go, or batches of 6 like the last two times.

So this is my team for FUT champs, any ideas on a striker? Thought about just getting gold Ronaldo as I’ve got the coins for him, but then would mean I wouldn’t be able to build as many packs for future stars.  Or would someone like the latest I. Form Immobile be a viable option at 90k just? 

56A115AB-8DB8-4E50-9DEC-C5E3F0C7BEE8.png

33 minutes ago, Wardy said:

So this is my team for FUT champs, any ideas on a striker? Thought about just getting gold Ronaldo as I’ve got the coins for him, but then would mean I wouldn’t be able to build as many packs for future stars.  Or would someone like the latest I. Form Immobile be a viable option at 90k just? 

Middle Shearer is only 216k

45 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I'd try your hand at some of the lower icons given you've got the coins.  Particularly if it's one where the price has levelled out and you won't lose much.  I always liked Shearer, and Vieri was serviceable. Using Klose at the moment and he seems OK, although not quite as impactful as I'd hoped.

With Mertens and Insigne behind, a big ol' b*****d up front might be the best option to hold it up.  All three of the above would probably fit for that.  Or given you've got far more coins than they'll need, maybe push the boat out and get a more exciting icon

I did the Flashback Remy SBC, played one game and it was like he wasn't even on the pitch tbh
Bizarre to me that Rashford continues to be my most efficient striker.
Rashford has been absolutely brilliant for me. Scores all kinds of goals. Saving up to try Headliner Vardy. Anyone tried him?
I hate playing against Rashford. Between him and Vardy seems to be the common theme. Just blah.

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I hate playing against Rashford. Between him and Vardy seems to be the common theme. Just blah.

Rashford seems to be able to consistently be jammy with his dribbling, getting tackled but still holding onto the ball and getting into shooting positions

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

Just go for Ronaldo, f**k all this holding on to coins. The game is over half way through, try out all the best players you can afford. You’ll have plenty coins left after you get him anyway.

56A115AB-8DB8-4E50-9DEC-C5E3F0C7BEE8.thumb.png.641fdc086b55f5bf60517e6c57396ae6.png

I bought the Headliners Ilicic card for 70k. He’s an 89 rated card and will possibly get at least one or two more informs given his season so far. I’ve used him as a sub and been happy with him.

The best Icon for the amount of coins you have is Prime Bergkamp IMO. He just glides about the park and does everything so effortlessly.

6 hours ago, Wardy said:

Spunk the coins on Ronaldo!!!

I'm doing Weekend League this week, hopefully won't smash too many controllers.

2 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Maybe I’ll just go with this guy instead? ;) 

ECAE5F03-F3D9-4256-9367-6B0744B98DB8.png

I, genuinely, once used him as a main striker in a Serie A team years ago. Had Jumping of 99, was tremendous fun.

1279292477_StevenMacLean(IF)(1).png.a6a39252c33b31dfda3ab3f207291a85.png

56A115AB-8DB8-4E50-9DEC-C5E3F0C7BEE8.thumb.png.641fdc086b55f5bf60517e6c57396ae6.png
Baby Butra is immense. About the same price as Ronaldo.