FIFA 20

TheGoon

Got 10 icon swap tokens to use. Thinking about Raul or Koeman. Got POTM Suarez up top who is relatively slow but clinical and have Ramos/Lengelet at the back who are solid enough but not spectacular.

Thoughts?

6 hours ago, robosaintee said:

Packed this laddie from a normal two player pack for scoring two goals in rivals wins with Lille players.

Screenshot_20200213-111512_Companion.jpg

I just bought him for 160k for my Dutch team. 
My rank 3 division 7 rivals rewards consisted of Nelson Semedo. Sold for 4.5k as I already had him. Can’t believe earlier in the game Cycle  I actually Paid like nearly 20k for him....mental. 

22 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

So I was losing 4-1 with about 10 minutes to go with my crappy Italian Serie A team, against it has to be said a particularly dickish opponent who celebrated every goal in full. Then this happened....

Ever had an opponent give away 3 penalties and have 3 men red carded in the final 20 minutes when the are 4-2 up.

Happened to me earlier today I dont think I have seen a crazier spell of madness. I ended up winning 6-4 despite missing two of the penalties.

That was on the seasons mode rather than ultimate team though. 

Rumours floating about that prime icon SBCs will be put out today but doubt il will happen with them moving to icon swaps this year. The icon SBCs were great last year and the swaps have generally been a pain in the arse to get icons that are not that great. Ended up with prime Viera, prime moments desailly and prime moments Bergkamp in my team last year without spending a penny on fifa points. Class.

Reckon we will get a mid icon SBC at 6pm though.

3 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

Rumours floating about that prime icon SBCs will be put out today but doubt il will happen with them moving to icon swaps this year. The icon SBCs were great last year and the swaps have generally been a pain in the arse to get icons that are not that great. Ended up with prime Viera, prime moments desailly and prime moments Bergkamp in my team last year without spending a penny on fifa points. Class.

Reckon we will get a mid icon SBC at 6pm though.

I won't say there's absolutely no way we'll get specific Prime Icon SBCs, as if EA smell the money they'll always be tempted, but I'm 99% sure we won't.  They said at the start of FIFA20 that no Icon SBCs would be made available, and it's rare they actually come out and confirm things like that.  They're driving Swaps hard, and SBCs would completely undermine that.

We'll get Mid Icon SBC soon though, perhaps tonight.  It'll be here for a month or so, then probably return for a little while in future.  Then a Prime Icon SBC in Summer once people start getting bored.