Are Darvel Now The Most Hated Team In Junior Football? Why or Why Not!

XXX

9 hours ago, XXX said:

I would be interested to see what the Darvel fans opinion on this subject is?
Do they feel hated?

Imo the decent guys on p&b have met us in the last season or two and know what we are trying to achieve and realise we are the same as them ie passionate supporters of our team. As for the haters who cares🤷🏻‍♂️

18 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Imo the decent guys on p&b have met us in the last season or two and know what we are trying to achieve and realise we are the same as them ie passionate supporters of our team. As for the haters who cares🤷🏻‍♂️

Haters, Jealous .... what a load of 💩 

When you have a guy that slags other team players, results that go against you & show no respect for the opposition , slag off other teams facilities, pitches, supporters , refer to other team players as below average Ammies then expect some 💣 and stop 😭

20 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Haters, Jealous .... what a load of 💩 

When you have a guy that slags other team players, results that go against you & show no respect for the opposition , slag off other teams facilities, pitches, supporters , refer to other team players as below average Ammies then expect some 💣 and stop 😭

Never mentioned jealous, and again “ the decent guys” ie who follow junior football and have met the Darvel support including DL know what we are about.

11 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Never mentioned jealous, and again “ the decent guys” ie who follow junior football and have met the Darvel support including DL know what we are about.

1. the word jealous has been mentioned umpteen times on P&B albeit not by you this time 

2. So if you don’t agree with what Darvel are about then you are not classed as being “a decent guy”? Wow 

3. I have met & been in the company of the Darvel suppport at Recreation Park 👍

4. Does this make me one of “the decent guys” or do I have to agree with the arrogant posts about fellow Junior, teams, supporters & facilities to be one in your opinion 🤷‍♂️

1. the word jealous has been mentioned umpteen times on P&B albeit not by you this time 
2. So if you don’t agree with what Darvel are about then you are not classed as being “a decent guy”? Wow 
3. I have met & been in the company of the Darvel suppport at Recreation Park [emoji106]
4. Does this make me one of “the decent guys” or do I have to agree with the arrogant posts about fellow Junior, teams, supporters & facilities to be one in your opinion 🤷‍♂️

You seem a good guy to me mate.

Gave me info on an earlier post regarding players, I can’t moan about you.

12 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

I seen this & TBH pretty much sums everything up 😁😀

Not just for me but other posters on here too

DCC2EA54-ACDC-494B-A34E-8C85C57610C3.jpeg

On 21/07/2019 at 17:46, GG said:

Got to disagree with talbot being most hated club but I would say they have the most hated fans

Your treasurer will certainly not hate the couple of hundred Talbot fans that turn up at Dervil next Monday night. I see the usual Talbot hate brigade threw you some green dots. Brian wasn't long in showing his colours.

No, always be Arthurlie with Talbot a close second.

You may say that but the Darvel thread gets the most attention in the juniors and a good lot of that is negative and sometimes abusive. How can you back up your statement?

Blackie Gold don't turn up on Monday we are away to Glenafton on Monday night [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Your treasurer will certainly not hate the couple of hundred Talbot fans that turn up at Dervil next Monday night. I see the usual Talbot hate brigade threw you some green dots. Brian wasn't long in showing his colours.

No, always be Arthurlie with Talbot a close second.

Just checked the Arthurlie thread, not much on it.
Not had many views compared with the Darvel one.
Darvel certainly attract all the attention.

20 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

Blackie Gold don't turn up on Monday we are away to Glenafton on Monday night emoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.png

M8 the way your lot are gathering support I was treating the game like Wimbledon and making sure I get a good vantage point.

You like to comment other teams fans like to comment do you need to be a fan to comment on Darvels thread it would be very boring if it were [emoji6]

No you don’t need to be but I don’t think you are a Darvel fan.