Arbroath vs QOTS

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 hours ago, ASC1878 said:

Fair enough the toilets is an inconvenience but grow up with the hot food, your not 5

It's pretty amateurish tbf.

Is it though? I mean things disappoint everyday, most of the time for unforeseen reasons. If a grown man can’t get through an hour and a half of their life without a pie it says a lot about them, even more so to go greeting on a message board about it.

It’d be fair to say it’s amateur if it happened every week. 

10 hours ago, ASC1878 said:

Fair enough the toilets is an inconvenience but grow up with the hot food, your not 5

You’re right, I’m not 5. It would have suited a 5 year old though. Plenty of Mars bars and crisps....

8 hours ago, Mexico said:

Is it though? I mean things disappoint everyday, most of the time for unforeseen reasons. If a grown man can’t get through an hour and a half of their life without a pie it says a lot about them, even more so to go greeting on a message board about it.

Better not mention the programmes then...

I'd have thought they would have been better prepared for an opening day fixture. To have ran out of all hot food except steak pies by 20 to 3 is pretty incredible. Even I knew there would have been over 1000 people there on Saturday, you'd have thought someone at the club would have anticipated it as well? Similarly with the programmes as Aloreburne says. Given the meaning the fixture had you'd think they would have printed more expecting extra sales than normal.

I don't particularly care but it would have annoyed me if I was an Arbroath fan given that's potential income lost. Hopefully they're better prepared for bigger supports.

10 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'd have thought they would have been better prepared for an opening day fixture. To have ran out of all hot food except steak pies by 20 to 3 is pretty incredible. Even I knew there would have been over 1000 people there on Saturday, you'd have thought someone at the club would have anticipated it as well? Similarly with the programmes as Aloreburne says. Given the meaning the fixture had you'd think they would have printed more expecting extra sales than normal.

I don't particularly care but it would have annoyed me if I was an Arbroath fan given that's potential income lost. Hopefully they're better prepared for bigger supports.

Unfortunately you can’t control Mother Nature and electrical faults - there was more than enough stock, that wasn’t questioned, but what was childish was the way some of your fans reacted to the young girls only trying to do their jobs.... 

Also if they had been concerned enough to ask what the problem was the girls explained the situation well and there wouldn’t be discrepancies! Ps they would of also found out that there was mince and steak pies by 3.40 - mines was fantastic! 

As for the “toilet” situation... Mother Nature strikes again, it happens - get over it! 

5 hours ago, Plesslitchie said:

Unfortunately you can’t control Mother Nature and electrical faults - there was more than enough stock, that wasn’t questioned, but what was childish was the way some of your fans reacted to the young girls only trying to do their jobs.... 

Also if they had been concerned enough to ask what the problem was the girls explained the situation well and there wouldn’t be discrepancies! Ps they would of also found out that there was mince and steak pies by 3.40 - mines was fantastic! 

As for the “toilet” situation... Mother Nature strikes again, it happens - get over it! 

‘Riddy’

Amateur.