Kilmarnock VS Hamilton Academical (Betfred Cup Round 2)

Im_Rodger

13 hours ago, HamiltonWest said:

Glad Killie have seen sense.

With our massive travelling support, I was scared about the potential for a crush if the e-ticket system went down.

_20190813_202550.jpeg

Would have been terrible if you lads had had to turn back so far into your journey.

Guest Moomintroll

Rice not taking Killie seriously at all with our line up. Understandable.

FTFY, we really need a result today or it will get toxic.

Fair enough to killie for the win but that’s the first time in a long long time I’ve been able to clap the team off despite a loss. The league win is more important to me.

Still must be worrying signs for bottom half dross again Killie. Who didn’t look threatening until the second period of extra time against a team with a 17 year old Centre Back making his first senior appearance and a midfielder making his first professional league start.

Onwards and upwards.

Have to agree, if we don't get 3 or 4 new faces in the next week we will bottom six for sure.

Fair enough to killie for the win but that’s the first time in a long long time I’ve been able to clap the team off despite a loss. The league win is more important to me.

Still must be worrying signs for bottom half dross again Killie. Who didn’t look threatening until the second period of extra time against a team with a 17 year old Centre Back making his first senior appearance and a midfielder making his first professional league start.

Onwards and upwards.

37 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

You clapped that shite? You made some good points about killie- we definitely need to strengthen.  I really don’t know how you can watch that pish every week.  Do the fans not demand more in terms of attacking intent? How do you feel about the time wasting and weekly shitfesting?  Surely you’d prefer to be banging in the goals every week in the Championship rather than playing really negative stuff in the top division? 

Genuinely not a fishing expedition- I just couldn’t be loyal to that kind of football

Edited by Nutz_the_Squirrel

You clapped that shite? You made some good points about killie- we definitely need to strengthen.  I really don’t know how you can watch that pish every week.  Do the fans not demand more in terms of attacking intent? How do you feel about the time wasting and weekly shitfesting?  Surely you’d prefer to be banging in the goals every week in the Championship rather than playing really negative stuff in the top division? 

Genuinely not a fishing expedition- I just couldn’t be loyal to that kind of football

Good to see Fon Williams lives in your head rent free. Let the seethe pour out of you.

Don’t see you remaining loyal once your back in the bottom 6. You’ll be gone like the rest of your fair weather fans.

[emoji38]

Thought we played well for the most part and probably didn't deserve to lose, but it was a case of running over the top of Killie as opposed to any proper creativity.

Debutants Collar and Hamilton were solid and Stubbs was good again.