Kilmarnock VS Hamilton Academical (Betfred Cup Round 2)

Im_Rodger

Thought we did ok and reckon if Oggy hadnt missed an absolute sitter in 1st period of extra time we might have sneaked it.

Couldnt understand taking Collar off. We were on top at that point and he was doing well.

Killie fans are a strange bunch. Seething over nothing from the first 2 mins.

14 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

This kind of post makes me so, so happy.

The hatred keeps me alive.

10 hours ago, HamiltonWest said:
12 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:
Thank f**k I watch Killie every week and not the Accies.

He tried to control himself, but the seethe of rage almost choked him and gave strength to me.

Hamilton west and Paddy .....kept alive by Killie fans 

Your welcome boys 

The worst thing about this forum is people thrashing their maggots about "seethe" being "delicious" or wanting it "directly into my veins".

Your team got beat yesterday but it doesn't matter cause there was "seethe" on a football forum. Tragic.

Edited by Marshmallo

The worst thing about this forum is people thrashing their maggots about "seethe" being "delicious" or wanting it "directly into my veins".
Your team got beat yesterday but it doesn't matter cause there was "seethe" on a football forum. Tragic.

Still seething about being relegated ^^^. Inject it into my veins directly.

What does this phrase "living in your head rent-free" actually mean? It's an increasingly clichéd line that I see utter wallopers coming out with all the time. 

I feel like I should know, but I don't. 

On 17/08/2019 at 18:16, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

You clapped that shite? You made some good points about killie- we definitely need to strengthen.  I really don’t know how you can watch that pish every week.  Do the fans not demand more in terms of attacking intent? How do you feel about the time wasting and weekly shitfesting?  Surely you’d prefer to be banging in the goals every week in the Championship rather than playing really negative stuff in the top division? 

Genuinely not a fishing expedition- I just couldn’t be loyal to that kind of football

You forgot to mention the size of our support.

5 hours ago, Shotts56 said:

You forgot to mention the size of our support.

Not one fan willing to concede that the football philosophy at Hamilton is centred on a really unattractive reluctance to provide any entertainment on the pitch.  As long as you’re all happy, that’s the main thing.