Hearts vs Ross County

2 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

He probably thinks he can turn it around.

Quite how he thinks he can do that by doing THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING WEEK AFTER WEEK AFTER FUCKING WEEK is beyond me. I mean it is literally unfathomable what thought process he is going through when he looks at nigh on a year of utter shite and decides "aye, but it'll work this time"

1 hour ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, Falcor Roar said:
He's bulletproof mate.  He's a fucking director. 

So, fucked then..?

Pretty much. There will come a point when his position as manager will become untenable when eventually the majority of fans are trying to hound him out but the worry is then he just goes upstairs and gets one of his boys from the 'boot room' to take over. Jon Daly would be the likely frontrunner. What decent manager worth his salt would want Levein breathing down his neck?

25 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Quite how he thinks he can do that by doing THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING WEEK AFTER WEEK AFTER FUCKING WEEK is beyond me. I mean it is literally unfathomable what thought process he is going through when he looks at nigh on a year of utter shite and decides "aye, but it'll work this time"

I've heard rumours that he doesn't spend much time on the training ground. It fucking well shows right enough. The game plan is there is no game plan. 

11 hours ago, CountyFan said:

From the early line ups this season it looks like we aren't going to be setting up to stop teams. BTTS in this one is a guarantee. 

Indeed. 

Yet despite the multiple chances it was NTTS in the end. 

Great day out, would have been better with the 3 points we thoroughly deserved though.

3 weeks ago I wrote that we couldn't read too much into beating St Johnstone away because they were pish. Last week I wrote that we cant read too much into pumping Hamilton at home because they are pish. Hearts are undoubtedly also very pish but maybe, juuuuust maybe, County are pretty fucking good. 

24 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Great day out, would have been better with the 3 points we thoroughly deserved though.

3 weeks ago I wrote that we couldn't read too much into beating St Johnstone away because they were pish. Last week I wrote that we cant read too much into pumping Hamilton at home because they are pish. Hearts are undoubtedly also very pish but maybe, juuuuust maybe, County are pretty fucking good. 

Time will tell but here's hoping 👍

Watched this on a stream and to be honest , if County had put away half of their chances it would have been at least 2 or 3 nil..They more than matched Hearts all over the pitch and looked the most likely to score ..The penalty miss was a gift for Hearts who never really looked like scoring never mind creating chances or forcing the keeper..Most County fans would have taken a point beforehand but it was really 2pts dropped...There is some very good players in that Hearts team but how you put them out to proper effect i dont know..Toothless in the final 3rd.

I didn't see the game, but, on paper, the line-up we had yesterday was strong. Our squad now, while not flawless, is pretty good IMO; stronger than it has been for a few years and easily good enough to be challenging for Europe. 

So why are we so, so much worse than the sum of our parts? I'd have loved Levein to prove me and the other doubters wrong, but he's got no excuses now. Get him to f**k.

1 hour ago, DC92 said:

I didn't see the game, but, on paper, the line-up we had yesterday was strong. Our squad now, while not flawless, is pretty good IMO; stronger than it has been for a few years and easily good enough to be challenging for Europe. 

So why are we so, so much worse than the sum of our parts? I'd have loved Levein to prove me and the other doubters wrong, but he's got no excuses now. Get him to f**k.

There are plenty of good players on paper in this squad. The signings this season were impressive. Something is obviously seriously lacking in the coaching. 

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” Albert Einstein

5 hours ago, DC92 said:

That's where I am as well. His time is up.