Peterhead v Dumbarton

Apart from the fact that we got three points the most pleasing thing for me was the attitude of the players. They looked as if they cared and their passion at the end of the game was certainly very welcome. Confidence is often the difference between teams at this level and yesterday should go a long way in improving it

Even the manager said he could see what did happen, happen with losing the goal before half-time I said the same thing at that point . He is well aware of our frailty with holding on to or building on a lead as this has been a problem for quite sometime, sure the players were told to push on high as possible but players get lazy & fall back & like yesterday go from being totally in charge of the game to dropping right out of it. As mentioned we have been guilty of this for quite a while & Jim has to find a method of getting us over the line in games like yesterday.

Edited by peternapper

Apart from the fact that we got three points the most pleasing thing for me was the attitude of the players. They looked as if they cared and their passion at the end of the game was certainly very welcome. Confidence is often the difference between teams at this level and yesterday should go a long way in improving it
Aye, apparently some fans were disappointed with the lack of celebrations after the first goal. It looks to me like they just wanted to get on with things and get the job done. Good attitude IMO. The players looked delighted after the 3rd went in and quite rightly celebrated that one with a bit of passion.

A few negatives (what hell is Brennan up to for the 2nd Peterhead goal!?) but plenty of positives. Crossan looked like he had a stormer and McKee and Layne showed up very well in the highlights. Big fan of McKee's set pieces as well, close with a few free kicks and a lovely ball in for the 3rd.

Confidence should be high going into Saturday and something to build on for the first time in a while.

Great win that.

Don’t read much into the player reaction for the first goal, looked like they wanted to get on with it which is a good thing I’d say.

Great comeback and shows good spirit and the reaction at the end was good, great fight and determination shown.