Arbroath vs Dunfermline Sat 31st Aug

A lot of players in this league I'm very worried about but Kyle Turner and Ryan Dow aren't 2 of them. Both good players but more worried about Nisbet and Andy Ryan.

We have a very strong defence and midfield, I don't think we will be on the end of many comfortable victories for opposing teams, Dundee United aside.

If DJ hadn't threw that one in up in Inverness we'd be unbeaten having only conceded 1, which would currently be the best in the league albeit after only 3 games.

We might rack up a fair few defeats this season but I'm confident the vast majority of them will atleast be close.
Be surprised for ryan and nisbet both to start together,so you might be alright there!

Lewis McCann to start please. He caused United more bother in his sub appearance than Ryan and Nesbit did all game.

Scully

Comrie Ashcroft Lang Martin

Beadling

Dow Turner Coley

McCann Nesbit

Cant see that happening though, he will play Morrison and Paton.

22 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

A lot of players in this league I'm very worried about but Kyle Turner and Ryan Dow aren't 2 of them. Both good players but more worried about Nisbet and Andy Ryan.

We have a very strong defence and midfield, I don't think we will be on the end of many comfortable victories for opposing teams, Dundee United aside.

If DJ hadn't threw that one in up in Inverness we'd be unbeaten having only conceded 1, which would currently be the best in the league albeit after only 3 games.

We might rack up a fair few defeats this season but I'm confident the vast majority of them will atleast be close.

Nisbet, aye, but Andy Ryan hasn't been as clinical as he was in League One. Still a decent player but if I was an Arbroath fan I'd certainly be more worried about Dow and Turner, based on form. 

Hilarious that there is going to be segregation, can't remember a trip to Angus when we have been segregated before, Arbroath board clearly worried about ScOtlanDs MosT ViLe fAnS EvurrRr. We didn't even sing "You're just a shite Lochee United" at the Arabs for fear of SFA punishment.

1 minute ago, Smokerson said:

As previously stated it’s not the Arbroath board that decides on segregation.

I'm pretty sure it would be, the police rarely say do this or the game would be closed door. There are usually options given to the club and the board have plumped for segregation.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have this in place it's just there has never been any bother when we have traveled to Angus.

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

I'm pretty sure it would be, the police rarely say do this or the game would be closed door. There are usually options given to the club and the board have plumped for segregation.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have this in place it's just there has never been any bother when we have traveled to Angus.

Aye but the police can say, we really feel you should segregate this game, if not then we feel police officers will be needed due to the past behaviour of said teams teams. 

If it's cheaper for the Arbroath board to bang in segregation they would be mad not too. 

Nothing to do with behaviour, just numbers. Segregation be in place for Dunfermline, Partick and both Dundee clubs I am guessing.

Would imagine you to take through about 800 or so?

Wasn't many Qots fans for the first fixture (understandably) so at a guess crowd should be about 2k

Nothing to do with behaviour, just numbers. Segregation be in place for Dunfermline, Partick and both Dundee clubs I am guessing.

Would imagine you to take through about 800 or so?

Wasn't many Qots fans for the first fixture (understandably) so at a guess crowd should be about 2k

Aye there or thereabouts. The United game might have dented it by a few dozen but if this had come straight after the Celtic game we’d have been looking at a decent crowd.