Aberdeen v County Sheepfest

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31/08/2019 at 22:24, StuartTaylor said:

Cracking curry in Wild Ginger last night, I loved Bollywood, so glad this place has kept it up. 

As for the game, as expected, understandably a level below, the majority of the championship winning team will not be good enough to compete with the top 6. 

Cosgrove was a handful, deserves a move to  higher level. Not quite a Boyce but will be interesting to see how he does sown south.

Stewards friendly, macaroni pie shite.

Of all the pies on offer, you chose macaroni? You got what you deserved.

22 hours ago, big al said:

Hedges putting Foster on his arse with that turn was a great moment, but what about Greg Leigh later in game when a high diagonal pass was played to him right in the corner.

That was actually better than Hedges turn.........but it didn’t involve Foster ending on his arse.

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I didn't realise it at the time, but the 3rd goal was a Foster OG. 

Aye, both he and Laidlaw managed to bundle it in. Farcical.

Of all the pies on offer, you chose macaroni? You got what you deserved.

In the great pantheon of piss poor pies, which appears to be the only food football fans deserve, the macaroni pie is your safest option. Drown it with ketchup and you’ll be okay. With any of your meat based crap, the chances of it being completely inedible are raised exponentially.

It’s like choosing the pasta option on an aeroplane; it may be the blandest , but it’s also the least likely to give you the trots.

In short, #teammacaroni

3 hours ago, Menzel said:

Keen to hear if the steak and sausage pie is any good? 

That’s the one I had for the first time on Saturday. Delicious. I’ve also had the chicken pie this season which was equally good. However it’s difficult to beat the St Johnstone steak and chorizo pie or the Dunfermline steak bridie.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

That’s the one I had for the first time on Saturday. Delicious. I’ve also had the chicken pie this season which was equally good. However it’s difficult to beat the St Johnstone steak and chorizo pie or the Dunfermline steak bridie.

The 'Staggie' pie at county is a thing of beauty tbf.

Archived