Packers @ Bears, Opening Night

lichtie23

The NFL returns for its 100th season as the Bears and Packers kick off the 2019/20 season from Soldier Field!

This will be the 199th meeting of the teams with the Packers currently leading the series 97-95 with 6 ties as well.

This will be Green Bay’s Matt LaFleur 1st game as a Head Coach in the NFL having replaced Mike McCarthy who was axed during last season. He was the Titans OC last season.

These sides met on opening day last season as well with Aaron Rodgers leading the Packers to a 24-23 victory after trailing 20-0 in the 3rd quarter.

It’s great to have it back so let’s enjoy opening night and the entire 2019/20 season!

The Game kicks off at 1.20am on Friday morning and is live on Sky Sports.

IMG_0617.jpg.5826ccc2cdde2f1c2cd556990dfa58e3.jpg

11 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Wwill have to record it and watch it on Friday when I get home from work.

This means avoiding all websites.

Please let us win. We look to have the better team, but they have Rodgers.

They're lucky they do because on the whole, they have the worst roster in the division (in my non-biased opinion :lol: ).

Edited by Calvin Johnson

17 hours ago, Dazzle said:

I dont mind who loses tbh, Vikes have both in the first 4 games so it's a big start in that division. Think the bears defence will see them through though.

It's great to have it back emoji7.png

The Bears definitely got the rub of the green last year with injuries, be interesting to see how they cope if anyone goes down for an extended period this year - couple that with losing Fangio.

Such a tight division. Can genuinely make a case for all 4 winning the division or finishing bottom :lol:

On 01/09/2019 at 17:11, Antiochas III said:

I'm on a family holiday so will miss most of first two weeks games live - but looking forward to it.  

Packers by 3.  

I too am away and missing weeks 1 & 2. I don't fly until tomorrow morning though and I've a lengthy layover in London so will be dowloading tonight's game in the morning and watching it at Heathrow. I'm hoping they upload the as-live one early doors, as I'm leaving the house around 5am.

I'll try too but I've been 6am-6pm all week so may not manage much off it.

I'm in Mexico over weeks 3 & 4 but apparently theres a sports bar at the hotel which will show the games so I'll be fine, as long as the wife is happy with me leaving her for 4 hours both sundays.

I'll try too but I've been 6am-6pm all week so may not manage much off it.

I'm in Mexico over weeks 3 & 4 but apparently theres a sports bar at the hotel which will show the games so I'll be fine, as long as the wife is happy with me leaving her for 4 hours both sundays.

She will probably encourage it

This kickoff show is as bad as I imagined it would be. Without trying to sound like my dad.....music is fucking dreadful these days
I'm over in the states at the moment and believe me NBC pre game is pretty shite as well.
Bears for me in this opener. Rodgers doesn't have the WR depth. Plus Kalil Mack is a beast in that LB line for the Bears.