Falkirk v Methil

10 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Genuinely unsure as to whether plucky East Fife are just enjoying some early season form or will turn out to be this season's Livi. Saturday should give us better idea. Either way, you have to give their fans some credit for showing some confidence.

A standard 3-0 Bairns.

Rangers only just managed that, and the Fife should have scored. As good as you think Falkirk are I dont see you matching Rangers.

Edited by Raith_Raver

No pressure on us going into this game against a side who started favourites for the league a few weeks ago. Pleasing to see the meltdown from some Falkirk fans who have quickly realised that this wee diddy seaside league isn't as easy as they thought it was going to be (as predicted by some)

I'd be happy with a point to maintain our unbeaten start but this certainly won't be an easy game against a side who have only conceded 2 goals in the league so far. Falkirk look to have improved slowly but with RM in charge you just don't know what to expect. Hopefully we can give a good account of ourselves and take a decent support through. 1.1 Chris Waddle and Robert Scott with the goals. Mon the Fife

49 minutes ago, EFFC1938 said:

No pressure on us going into this game against a side who started favourites for the league a few weeks ago. Pleasing to see the meltdown from some Falkirk fans who have quickly realised that this wee diddy seaside league isn't as easy as they thought it was going to be (as predicted by some)

I'd be happy with a point to maintain our unbeaten start but this certainly won't be an easy game against a side who have only conceded 2 goals in the league so far. Falkirk look to have improved slowly but with RM in charge you just don't know what to expect. Hopefully we can give a good account of ourselves and take a decent support through. 1.1 Chris Waddle and Robert Scott with the goals. Mon the Fife

Its only no easy if you have the wrong manager in charge. 

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

How about Watford fearing Man City? Totally justified imo.

Being afraid is more likely to get you a scudding. 

I understand why some folk talk about fearing certain teams, I just think think it's a pointless, counter-productive and ridiculous thing to be afraid of a football team.

Edited by Gordon EF

^^^only taking his kids because it’s free. Tight b*****d!!!
What you going to do when they’re 12 and it’ll cost you £54 to get in???
It’ll still just cost you £26 at the Neu Bayview!!!*

* obviously not allowing for inflation

How the f**k does £6+£6+£18= £54?

Go back to any thread about falkirk or even the main falkirk thread on here and show me a quote from any falkirk fan saying that they think this league will be easy?

How the f**k does £6+£6+£18= £54?

You’re quite correct it doesn’t, I was looking at the over 60’s ticket price, but £19+£7+£7+£7 does equal £40 and it would still only be £26 at TNB!!!

ETA should lay off the snack!!!

Think our defence is starting to look good ( cue a mauling) Midfield if kept to Gomis two wide players and any other suits well. It's up front we need to get some stability. We have 4 strikers but have yet to find the winning combo. Time will tell

McMillan and McManus were excellent on Saturday imho. Sammon also looked good off the bench. I’m really not too sure on Johnstone.

I don’t think we’ve played particularly well so far although there’s been sign of improvement in recent games. Despite that we’ve won 6-0 and 3-0 twice already, and only conceded 2 goals in seven league matches.
I think you’re overrating the quality in the division tbh.
You’re a decent side and will be top half, but I think we will win this one 2-0.