Sevco v Aberdeen

47 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Petrofac cup game we put a youth side out in, I know you hold the petrofoc very dear, one trophy in cabinet   

Aye but what about s ott Allan's pass at Ibrox.....

Regards the Sevco away drubbings, we only shipped the goals when down to ten men.  Sevco come to ER they will struggle as they always have since  their formation in 2012.

Making excuses for a 6-1 defeat is a bit of a minter, sending off or not.

We were in the game up to the red card with 20 mins left. Of course it had a massive bearing, 

Aberdeen played an hour at ibrox last season down to ten men and won 1-0.

Yes it had an impact but you got skelped 6-1, accept it as a humiliation and move on.

10 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Aberdeen played an hour at ibrox last season down to ten men and won 1-0.

Yes it had an impact but you got skelped 6-1, accept it as a humiliation and move on.

Yours was the worse humiliation as we had 10 men when they scored x4.  I agree it was a shocking display but there was mitigation. I don't see any mitigation for your hunping. 

Yours was the worse humiliation as we had 10 men when they scored x4.  I agree it was a shocking display but there was mitigation. I don't see any mitigation for your hunping. 

No one has been silly enough to offer mitigation for a 5 goal pumping. But if you want the ‘less humiliating annihilation’ trophy then congrats.