Livingston v Celtic

Holt hasn't lost to Celtic yet, would be fantastic if he can keep that going, even better if he makes it a win this time. Livi to get all the decisions to even themselves out in this game and win 2-1. With Celtic getting a legit goal chopped off, a man sent off, and Livi to get 2 dodgy penalties for feckall.

May as well add i'd like all 6 numbers to come up in the Lotto too.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

Holt hasn't lost to Celtic yet, would be fantastic if he can keep that going, even better if he makes it a win this time. Livi to get all the decisions to even themselves out in this game and win 2-1. With Celtic getting a legit goal chopped off, a man sent off, and Livi to get 2 penalties for feckall.

You shouldn't be drinking this early on a Monday

If we are still missing Dykes, after he got Helandered, I fear we’ll be powderpuff up top. Could really do with Pitts back to apply some intensity and show more of a goal threat. Generally, I’ve been happy with what I’ve seen so far though we need to sharpen up at both ends; ideally the sh1tfest goals against would do one.

Edited by crispy

7 hours ago, crispy said:

If we are still missing Dykes, after he got Helandered, I fear we’ll be powderpuff up top. Could really do with Pitts back to apply some intensity and show more of a goal threat. Generally, I’ve been happy with what I’ve seen so far though we need to sharpen up at both ends; ideally the sh1tfest goals against would do one.

Signs of deja vou, similar to last season.Great start but then a slump not helped by injuries to crucial players and some dubious desisions by dodgy officials. I dont expect that to change on Sunday. Dreading it already.Cmon the wee Lions.🦁

If we can get through this game without any damage to the stadium/local property it'll be a successful day. A point or 3 would just be a massive bonus.

Would like to see Sarkic start this one. Other than that I genuinely have no idea who's even available.

Sarkic

Devlin  -  Guthrie  -  Lithgow  -  Lamie

Crawford

Lawless  -  Jacobs  -  Bartley  -  Souda

Dykes

If Dykes is unavailable then I'd stick Robinson there, and Tiffoney if Robinson is injured. Reckon we could set up to frustrate them and towards the end bring on someone like Pittman (hopefully), Sibbald or Stobbs to try and nick a goal.

Hopefully Bayo, Rogic and a a few other bench warmers will start after Thursday.

Was mightily impressed with Livis defence when I was at Almondvale last season but its almost unrecognisable to that 0-0 game now. I thought they would really struggle this season because of that backline being split up but they seem to be comfortable again this season. Any type of win will do for me.

15 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

If we can get through this game without any damage to the stadium/local property it'll be a successful day. A point or 3 would just be a massive bonus.

Would like to see Sarkic start this one. Other than that I genuinely have no idea who's even available.

Sarkic

Devlin  -  Guthrie  -  Lithgow  -  Lamie

Crawford

Lawless  -  Jacobs  -  Bartley  -  Souda

Dykes

If Dykes is unavailable then I'd stick Robinson there, and Tiffoney if Robinson is injured. Reckon we could set up to frustrate them and towards the end bring on someone like Pittman (hopefully), Sibbald or Stobbs to try and nick a goal.

Not a bad line up but I'd have Lawson instead of Crawford; I'd also think about having McMillan instead of Devlin.

If Dykes isn't back I'd be tempted to start with Tiffoney; neither he of Robinson will have much luck competing against the Celtic central defence but least-ways his speed might count for something.

8 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Wullie Collum is the referee for this game.

Whoopie fucking doo.

As if couldnt get any worse.Brother William did us no favours at Ibrox a few weeks ago and i dont expect that to change on Sunday. Grim prospects when we needed any help we could get.Hopefully a hangover after Cluj but i doubt it.

2 hours ago, Troy.1995 said:

As if couldnt get any worse.Brother William did us no favours at Ibrox a few weeks ago and i dont expect that to change on Sunday. Grim prospects when we needed any help we could get.Hopefully a hangover after Cluj but i doubt it.

Troy bud I think you've made a mistake here. In the conspiracy theory it's the masons who are against Celtic not for them.

Edited by TavTastic