Perth Saints v Hamilton Academical

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

I also think we may struggle today though, Hamilton just seem to have the type of players that can hurt us and exploit our weaknesses. 

I have that fear in the back of my mind as well.  It's one of the reasons why I'd be reluctant to label this as a 'must win'.

We do have the type of players that if we get a break and get a goal or two ahead, we could really kick on and score a few as you say.

McCann in for Holt the Wotherspoon for Swanson only changes. Holt not on the bench 

SUBS | Elliott Parish, Madis Vihmann, Danny Swanson, Liam Craig, Michael O'Halloran, Chris Kane, Callum Hendry

He must be thinking of going two up top at some stage why else would he have two strikers on the bench

EHzjEFSW4AMsB8Y.thumb.jpeg.1d260b129c79e428c265b6d9f9cb7e12.jpeg

Midfield looks the most balanced it has all season. Not sure Wright deserved to keep his place ahead of MOH, but maybe defensive work rate or something swung it.

Cant blame the starting line up on paper.

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

EHzjEFSW4AMsB8Y.thumb.jpeg.1d260b129c79e428c265b6d9f9cb7e12.jpeg

Midfield looks the most balanced it has all season. Not sure Wright deserved to keep his place ahead of MOH, but maybe defensive work rate or something swung it.

Cant blame the starting line up on paper.

Would prefer MOH rather than Wotherspoon but appreciate he may be the more stable option, even though he's error prone. 

TW says he's not panicking which is what that lineup seems to say. 

Hoping for a good crowd today.