Livi v The Rangers

Fairly routine win that for Rangers. Pittman needs to hit the target with his headed at 0-0 as he was unchallenged. I thought we were pretty comfortable until the Aribo goal, with most shots from outside the box. Seemed a soft goal from our perspective just an overload after getting caught short. Dykes had his volley which he failed to connect well with. Other than that, we never really threatened. Rangers did a good job of crowding out Dykes including their midfielders helping out. Not sure he was 100% fit and I hope it doesn’t come back to bite us like in recent weeks. 

Livi players unfortunate in that officials incompetence has allowed Rangers to get “breathing space” (Gerrard) because at 1-0 a game is never over.

It’s a sad state of affairs when I can’t be bothered with an International break but on this occasion it might help us get a few faces back to full fitness. 

Just now, TavTastic said:

Both the goals today. Very well taken by both. Good to see Aribo scoring again, better memories there now for him, and 22 goals already for Alfredo! Last season that took him till the 6th of February to achieve.

Second goal offside and we were denied a clear penalty. Doesn't matter though Rangers get the decisions as usual, this shite, Allan's dive v Hibs, Souda's red/denied penalty v Hearts. SFA w**k w**k w**k, full of shite as usual. 

7 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Both the goals today. Very well taken by both. Good to see Aribo scoring again, better memories there now for him, and 22 goals already for Alfredo! Last season that took him till the 6th of February to achieve.

I’d agree the first was well taken but the second was quite lucky (Offside, through legs) IMO.

1 minute ago, crispy said:

I’d agree the first was well taken but the second was quite lucky (Offside, through legs) IMO.

Wasn't lucky at all. He scores lots of goals like that. Right in the corner and the keeper couldn't get it.

It's not actually definitive that it was offside. Angles provided so far haven't been particularly good.

Just now, TavTastic said:

Wasn't lucky at all. He scores lots of goals like that. Right in the corner and the keeper couldn't get it.

It's not actually definitive that it was offside. Angles provided so far haven't been particularly good.

Talking utter shiiiiiiiiite. If not for refereeing decisions you wouldn't have won against a very shite Livi team

Just now, ATLIS said:

Talking utter shiiiiiiiiite. If not for refereeing decisions you wouldn't have won against a very shite Livi team

Bud you were toilet today and took about 70 minutes to get your first shot on target. We won because we were the better team today and the difference between the sides was a lot larger than in the LC game.

Just now, ATLIS said:

Got a win against us last season and thought that it was going to be the norm.

Your team offered absolutely nothing, all they could do was barge into our players and time waste.

5 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Bud you were toilet today and took about 70 minutes to get your first shot on target. We won because we were the better team today and the difference between the sides was a lot larger than in the LC game.

I think this probably about right. We weren’t at the races today but not disgraced. A bit of luck and it would have been a lot less routine. Not games that will define our season.

7 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Don't be a fanny.  Your team were well schooled today and I could buy the big Aussie haddie in out of date Embassy Coupons.

57 minutes ago, Snafu said:

You're in it for the Ooooft. Given Thursday's result that seems to be working out for you quite well.

Easy win today and that 2nd goal which keeps you top, yet you seem angry.

My Team : Inverness Caley Thistle