When do you go to sleep?

• 4 months later...
On 23/10/2021 at 11:47, GeraldFerrcy said:

I have never asked for help in creating design projects from other designers, even though it is my job. I always try to find the necessary materials and do everything myself. I don't like to depend on anyone. I recently found some cool templates for cards here https://free-psd-templates.com/category/free-psd-flyer-templates/free-christmas-new-year-flyer-templates-psd/  , I'm sure it will help me in my work.
I have also never been to New York, but I would like to go there soon. I am very inspired by the metropolis.

5 hours ago, GeraldFerrcy said:

Based on all the recent situations that have occurred in the U.S., I realized that we need to be more careful. People have a lot of guns on their hands now, which makes our lives more dangerous. Also, I work as a police patrol officer. This makes my life in America more dangerous and I have to spend money every month on life insurance. But that's the most important thing. 

However do you find the time?

On 17/10/2021 at 13:10, GeraldFerrcy said:

I usually try to go to bed before 11 p.m. because if I go to bed later, there's a good chance I won't get enough sleep.

No wonder, you must be knackered.