Worst poster in the world thread 2019

Oleksandr

7 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

That's who I voted for.

I don't think you can vote for yourself.  

They may have to be re-run just for full clarity.

We wouldn't want the winner having to live with the thoughts of a rigged count for the rest of his life.

I think the general standard of posting on this forum compares favourably with other football forums. Maybe its because it's mixed. Have honestly only encountered 2 or 3 who seem like bell ends and I have a definite number one. And his nose isn't even blue. Who knew!

PS. Couple of Timmies on here who seem to take constant flak. Think they're pretty good myself. Keep at it bhoys(hopefully you keep defending the realm). 

Edited by The Chief

Just out of interest how many people voted for me?

I've hardly posted in 2019, I'd be surprised if it was more than 100 times and apart from slagging Rangers I've not done much that's anything other than entirely benign - mostly book reviews and dog pictures. 

If it's just the usual handful of suspects then I will find it hard to suppress a smile.  What a tragically risible bunch they are! [emoji1]  I mean I couldn't actually tell you their names but they are instantly recognizable by their lumpen demeanor and hilariously long lasting animosity, which is, of course, the signifier of the complete no mark.

Merry Christmas P&B! [emoji318]

You don't actually believe he counts up votes?

Last year's announcing someone twice is a classic!!

Then when pulled up for it announced me as next on his list!!

Zip up the back of head - not!!

Looks like [mention=61077]Sir Tarmo Kink[/mention] is doing a top 50 worst posters in January by request given how well done and popular the Championship best and worst poster thread is.
If you are always too stoned to do this properly you need to stand aside or finish it soon, like today or tomorrow, or you and this thread will always be known as the shite local support act that comes on first at a gig at half past seven. When the main event starts at 9. I mean starting your set at half seven is embarrassing, the venue isn't even filling up yet. You're playing to the bar staff and security.
Tarmo might be an arsehole but he'll actually do this properly!!