Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

15 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Graveyard slot for a graveyard set of posters. Quite fitting.

Livi fans are like the rare occasion you get a good referee, that you hardly notice is there because he lets the game flow and doesn't make it all about him. You on the other hand (you see where i'm going with this), are the Wullie Collum of posters, runs about flashing cards in the face of players wanting to be the centre of attention. Thinking everyone must like me, i'm always into everything that's going on, whereas in reality they just find you an annoying little c**t. 

Well, that's quite the tear-soaked extended metaphor you've put together there, LIVIFOREVER*.

I'd have thought a fellow Double Podium Man™ like yourself might have shown some solidarity.

Instead you've chosen to go down the sectarian route, which is a crying shame.

Maybe it's just coincidental that you chose Scotland's most prominent Catholic referee to compare with P&B's most prominent supporter of an Irish-Catholic club.

Spoiler

*I'm guessing the LIVIUNTILTHEYCHANGETHEIRNAMEAGAIN username was already taken?

3 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Well, that's quite the tear-soaked extended metaphor you've put together there, LIVIFOREVER*.

I'd have thought a fellow Double Podium Man™ like yourself might have shown some solidarity.

Instead you've chosen to go down the sectarian route, which is a crying shame.

Maybe it's just coincidental that you chose Scotland's most prominent Catholic referee to compare with P&B's most prominent supporter of an Irish-Catholic club.

Hide contents

*I'm guessing the LIVIUNTILTHEYCHANGETHEIRNAMEAGAIN username was already taken?

The 'fourlightersforapound.com stadium'

Image result for motherwell fc

The result for best Motherwell poster 2019 featured a decent spread of posters but with a real runaway (deserving) winner.

Third place a three way tie between @thisGRAEME & @Busta Nut & @Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo 3 v decent posters here. If any of them were Livi fans they could have won this. Another solid placing for one of the #terracebois. While Busta may seem angry here he is very funny on twitter and the general nonsense forum, would follow again. While I think the qualiy of Joey's simpson postings seen him take bronze. Well (you get it) played guys.

Second place @capt_oats solid and sensible match day contributor likes stats and stuff to so is probably pals with @accies1874.

First place the one and only (because nobody else could spell this username right to use it) @YassinMoutaouakil very very funny poster would happily buy this man a pint but sadly our club rivalry shall never see hands united over Lanarkshire. Can be found across most of the fourm with sane and balanced views. Keep your eyes peeled for a solid retention in 2020.

Hoping @thisGRAEME is happy for the above picture to be used when naming and shaming the second run away winner in the Motherwell awards. Despite hating Motherwell FC they have a decent bunch of fans bar a couple which P&B agreed with as only 5 posters were voted for and one of them is a Partick thistle fan I think.

In third place maybe a 3 way tie between @Addie & @Jim McLean's Ghost 2 deserving posters. People are still waiting on addie to finish a list and Ghostie is an idiot he should have had a podium on his own.  I think We had someone vote for @mrcat1990 when they said this "forget the boys name,  that c**t that shagged the post op tranny and never noticed!! Nae foreplay, just rammed it in. Boys a weirdo" . If Pie and Bovril can clarify that would be great.

In second place @Busta Nut a very angry young man.

In first place no surprises here @MJC the closet *** really rubs people the wrong way which isn't surprising. You only need to look in any Rangers V Motherwell thread to see this cretin trying to get Rangers fans to pump him. Has definelty been to Ibrox more times than Fir park a complete wrong yin. Although he gets bites and attention which is what he's after, he'll probably be wanking himself into a coma that he got this award so convincingly. If people didn't feed the troll would he stop the faux Rangers love? who knows it never happens. Well done ***.

14 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
18 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:
Switching it up a bit for the weekend. Tomorrow someone to go Mental about Motherwell? & Raging Ross County?
Then on #SuperSunday we bring you a Saints double ( [mention=74213]Munoz[/mention] is still absolutely shiting himself btw) we then close with hopefully *fingers crossed* a headsgone from a ***.

MJC is a banker for worst Well poster - if it wasn't for Bennett and Kinky he'd be worst Rangers poster as well.

4 hours ago, HibsFan said:

If MJC's not won worst Well poster and at least appeared on the podium for worst Rangers poster, the game's a bogey.

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Hoping @thisGRAEME is happy for the above picture to be used when naming and shaming the second run away winner in the Motherwell awards. Despite hating Motherwell FC they have a decent bunch of fans bar a couple which P&B agreed with as only 5 posters were voted for and one of them is a Partick thistle fan I think.

In third place maybe a 3 way tie between @Addie & @Jim McLean's Ghost 2 deserving posters. People are still waiting on addie to finish a list and Ghostie is an idiot he should have had a podium on his own.  I think We had someone vote for @mrcat1990 when they said this "forget the boys name,  that c**t that shagged the post op tranny and never noticed!! Nae foreplay, just rammed it in. Boys a weirdo" . If Pie and Bovril can clarify that would be great.

In second place @Busta Nut a very angry young man.

In first place no surprises here @MJC the closet *** really rubs people the wrong way which isn't surprising. You only need to look in any Rangers V Motherwell thread to see this cretin trying to get Rangers fans to pump him. Has definelty been to Ibrox more times than Fir park a complete wrong yin. Although he gets bites and attention which is what he's after, he'll probably be wanking himself into a coma that he got this award so convincingly. If people didn't feed the troll would he stop the faux Rangers love? who knows it never happens. Well done ***.

:)

2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Despite hating Motherwell FC they have a decent bunch of fans bar a couple which P&B agreed with as only 5 posters were voted for and one of them is a Partick thistle fan I think.

Nobody hates us, we don't care.

Presumably MJC didn't vote for himself, although I wouldn't actually put it past him.

5 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The result for best Motherwell poster 2019 featured a decent spread of posters but with a real runaway (deserving) winner.

Third place a three way tie between @thisGRAEME & @Busta Nut & @Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo 3 v decent posters here. If any of them were Livi fans they could have won this. Another solid placing for one of the #terracebois. While Busta may seem angry here he is very funny on twitter and the general nonsense forum, would follow again. While I think the qualiy of Joey's simpson postings seen him take bronze. Well (you get it) played guys.

Second place @capt_oats solid and sensible match day contributor likes stats and stuff to so is probably pals with @accies1874.

First place the one and only (because nobody else could spell this username right to use it) @YassinMoutaouakil very very funny poster would happily buy this man a pint but sadly our club rivalry shall never see hands united over Lanarkshire. Can be found across most of the fourm with sane and balanced views. Keep your eyes peeled for a solid retention in 2020.

ZuZv2yZO7ouWcRWPMuLQZRHB5xI=.gif

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

6 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Delighted to make the podium given the great bunch of lads amongst the 'Well support on here. And clearly @YassinMoutaouakil is a deserved winner.

giphy.gif

Image result for ross county relegation

For worst Ross County poster we only have first and second place and they are both ties due  to so little posts cast.

Second place @Comrie & @Savage Henry

First place @frankthetank22 & @yoda an angry man with a shit username and someone who needs to bring back the katie perry avatar.

27 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

County fans, whilst a decent bunch, are wholly undeserving of their Saturday night main event billing. 

It's a bit like sticking Dereck Chisora at the top of a boxing card. 

But of respect please!

Oh Chisora, carry on.