Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

Image result for st mirren

The award for best St Mirren poster 2019 featured the sites owner so I expect him to take the site down in a rager if he hasn't won it like he normally does when they lose a game.

Third place @Lex fantastic match day contributor IMVHO happy to see him get a podium here. Don't get the vandetta some have against him

Second place @pozbaird & @Div & @djchapsticks, Does Div really deserve to be here? I think if he wasn't the site owner he wouldn't be standing on a podium for this one as people wouldn't be scared that they had to vote for him. Chapsticks should have had this one on his own great all round site contributions.

First place @Coventry Saint do you still Coventry? Well done.

Image result for alan stubbs

We all know who's won the worst poster for St Mirren lets just get on with it.

Third place @Malky3 his political forum posting has probably got him third spot here. Tory.

Second place @Lex & @Demented Zebra a decent poster and an absolute crack pot. As said if people could explain why they dislike Lex I'd be very interested to here about it. While Demented Zebra tries to live up to the first part of his username everytime he posts. A clueless dribbling simpleton his IQ score will be around the same as the number of points St Mirren have just now. Think he may have been emptied which is a shame I'd like to have seen him collect his runners up medal.

First place obviously its @Munoz picking up well over two thirds of the vote he ran away with this one. The former @wisbit who was well known for posting videos of him playing football manager in St Mirren pyjamas despite being well into his 30s all the while his Mum would be in the back ground just incase he needed his arse wiped as he's too thick to do it himself.
He was also banned under his previous guide for being a homophobic holocaust denier which is quite frankly disgusting. Hopefully @Div or similar can explain why he is allowed back? Maybe because of who he supports.
While posting as Munoz he can frequently be found posting shite Mayall and Johnny Rotten gifs claiming he doesn't care about being nominated for this when he clearly does. He also claimed that St Mirren could beat anyone in the league bar Celtic they then struggled to finish 11th and only stayed up due to a penalty shootout against Dundee United whilst they were still in full banter years, Clueless.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

On 03/01/2020 at 20:00, craigkillie said:

He briefly had another alias which was something like "BoydiesBelly", but he wasn't around long. He never disappears for good though - no doubt he'll return again eventually.

On another note, I'd like to thank the good people of P&B for voting me as best Killie poster and the bad people of P&B for voting me second worst Killie poster.

The list of folk who voted me for worst were amongst the most godawful people on this site, and I'm delighted to have rubbed them up the wrong way.

Image result for mick mccarthy gif

12 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Listening to the Sex Pistols is probably about on a par with Holocaust denial tbh.

10 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Rinse your fucking mouth out, f**k all wrong with the sex pistols. 

@Munoz is certainly pretty vacant.......

51 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

I wholeheartedly support any tangent that prevents attention switching to "The Rangers", even if only for a few more minutes, so can I just say that Stiff Little Fingers would have kicked the Sex Pistols' heads in, both literally and metaphorically.

Definitely, bet big Ali has a decent right hook on the c**t.

Image result for pedro caixinha

The award for best would formally be won KnightswoodBear week in week out like @gannonball people would declare him to be the best of a bad bunch, but like in our current political climate times are a changing and Scotland (P&B) now has more sense than it previously did.

Third place: @TavTastic A surprising nomination for the former @AWRA many said he can actually be a decent *** poster when concentrating solely on the football it's a shame he can never do that. This man is delusional and would happily watch James Tavernier pump his wife/gf/mum etc. despite how shite he is at defending.

Second place: @KnightswoodBear here he is, to keep up the political theme if he can no longer manage to win this award he is now pretty much redundant like Scottish Labour now find themselves. A complete clown shoe outfit. This man is also terrible at gambling his tips should not be followed as he is still getting trounced by @Div in the #BovrilBearChallenge commiserations

First place: No one. Yes much like Scotland rejected Leaving the EU & Tory rule Pie and Bovril has rejected having a best Rangers poster 2019. Well deserved again like their old firm brethren many replaced their vote with 'lol' 'nope' and 'c***s to a man no thank you' well done P&B.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge