Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The last time I saw the word 'chimp' used on the board was to describe Mr Morelos.  Not a term we should be using.

Fake news.

Taking the lead from his bigoted football club.

"Monkey see, monkey do" you could say.

Anticlimatic ending, IMO.
Let's have a statistical breakdown of the votes. I want to know which worst poster of all the clubs got the most voting for them.

The ending was pretty obvious. All the winners can be placed into a poll to decide the worst of them all.

8 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The ending was pretty obvious. All the winners can be placed into a poll to decide the worst of them all.

I'm casting doubt on the accuracy of this.

Hopefully someone with a bit of flair will do the next one.

Poor poll 4/10

Haud on, I enjoy talking about football and am almost always complimentary on match threads about diddy teams who have a go or who beat us.
Anyway my 17 yo and I were discussing the whole climate agenda and Greta T's campaign over supper last night (bit of a personal issue as my weans have Swedish and British passports)  and neither of us could understand why she faced such opprobrium from antediluvian reactionaries.  Shame on them for picking on someone who doesn't match their smug and self-serving monoculture.  You can see where I'm going with this.  The stale and the ignorant always take issue with folk whose only sin is being right.
Think I am off my fucking trolly and am two toilet ducks in as I post a comparison between me and a deeply misunderstood Swedish climate activist?  You only have to look at the 2nd, 3rd and 4th letters of her surname...

Phg62AP.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

Actual CCTV of when the E dropped that caused a Munoz to be like he is now. 

Obsessed.  

Should you not be concentrating on the 20 points your shite team is languishing behind another shite team  ? 

b86d87673c458c426991f1c8b3a4baf4.gif

6 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Obsessed.  

Should you not be concentrating on the 20 points your shite team is languishing behind another shite team  ? 

b86d87673c458c426991f1c8b3a4baf4.gif

Should you not be concentrating on doing something about the decaying human remains under your floorboards?