3. The Chats - High Risk Behaviour

4. Brian Fallon - Local Honey

5. Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs - Viscerals

6. Four Year Strong - Brain Pain

7. Enter Shikari - Nothing is True & Everything is Possible

8. Danny Gruff - Author of My Own Misfortunes

9. Niall Horan - Heartbreak Weather

10. The Homeless Gospel Choir - The Land Is Your Landfill

New albums from Biffy Clyro, Cold Years and IDLES still to come this year - all three will place high I'm sure.

1 hour ago, Gianfranco said:

I’m looking forward to Hinds new album coming out. Some of the singles they’ve released recently are bangers.

Saw the latest one that has been posted on AOTY. Mmm, not for me Clive. Can this really be the same band who did "Castigadas En El Granero". Now that was a belter of a single.

Sounded alright. It's no Teens of Denial.

I don’t know if it’s because Drunk Drivers/Killer Whales was such a great single, but nothing on this album jumps out. His lyrics are still great, but I’m going to have to spend longer with it.

On 04/05/2020 at 13:15, Savage Henry said:

Car Seat Headrest new one is out. It’s different.

I've given it a few spins now. Nice pink vinyl, but have to say it's a big no from me. It's all over the place, not many redeeming features at all.

I've given it a few spins now. Nice pink vinyl, but have to say it's a big no from me. It's all over the place, not many redeeming features at all.

Yeah. Same. I think. I’ll come back to it in time.

I see Fontaines DC have a new one out in the summer. That might also be great or disappointing.

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Yeah. Same. I think. I’ll come back to it in time.

I see Fontaines DC have a new one out in the summer. That might also be great or disappointing.

If there's anything on it half as good as "Big" or "Dublin City Sky" that'll be good enough for me.

11 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

If there's anything on it half as good as "Big" or "Dublin City Sky" that'll be good enough for me.

I’ve always felt Dublin City Sky sounds completely out of place on that record, and even more so in their live sets.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

I’ve always felt Dublin City Sky sounds completely out of place on that record, and even more so in their live sets.

I agree, "Dublin City Sky" did sound a bit out of place but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. I think it improves their chances of longevity if they have more than one string to their bow. Nobody wants another situation like The Strokes. Taken on its own merits "Dublin City Sky" is an absolute beauty IMO. The new track is growing on me. Cracking video as well.