Ayr United vs St Johnstone

D'Jaffo

3 hours ago, Old Pack said:

Decent boozers near the park ?

Not any more, unfortunately. The Wallace is close to Newton on Ayr station but is tiny. Your best bet is the town centre. There are a few decent pubs near Ayr station, which is a 10-15 minute walk or a quick taxi ride to Somerset.

38 minutes ago, RedEd said:

Not any more, unfortunately. The Wallace is close to Newton on Ayr station but is tiny. Your best bet is the town centre. There are a few decent pubs near Ayr station, which is a 10-15 minute walk or a quick taxi ride to Somerset.

Which is the best pub for drugs and hoors?

5 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Which is the best pub for drugs and hoors?

You'll have to go 12 miles up the road for that but you need to lower yer sights when it comes to the hoors - double paper bag jobs.

Edited by Jazzar

1 minute ago, Jazzar said:

You'll have to go 12 miles up the road for that but you need to lower yer sights when it comes to the hoors - double paper bg jobs.

What does Ayr have then? Where do the freaks and junkies go to sell their wares? We want boozers where you can have a pint and get offered a fresh leg of lamb, a handjob out back and a brand new hoover.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

What does Ayr have then? Where do the freaks and junkies go to sell their wares? We want boozers where you can have a pint and get offered a fresh leg of lamb, a handjob out back and a brand new hoover.

The rusty nail could probably sort you out with the hand jobs .ten min walk too ground .

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Don't go to gay bars with your burd, it's where you find out she can be quite jealous of the attention you receive. 

She might end up shoving folk and telling them to back off he's mine :lol:

bitch I'm not gay, you've no need to worry.

Mines told the barman it was my coming out party so she could get a free round of drinks.

Depressingly, this will be my first away game of the season. I cannot wait.

Gotta fear a Queen of the South style arse collapse going away to Ayr but it seems we've found a way of playing that suits our squad. More high pressing plz.

The team the tree house dwelling tink has suggested above would be my offering too.

2 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Handjobs, Hoovers and a fresh leg of lamb all at the same time...  all aboard Tams bus for a night you'll never forget 🤗

As well as Robert Burns, Ayr is the subject of the only interesting thing about formula one, that great quiz question.

What else is it famous for? 

Sydney Devine, Simon Neil, a slightly toxic beach and the Super.

St Johnstone Fans notice

Any Away fans looking for seats in stand , I suggest you buy online or call Ayr club shop and pre pay as you are down to just over 100 seats left in that area ,can’t see any being left on Saturday