Coronavirus (COVID-19)

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Onion bhajis?

Onion Bhaji:  Definition Indian Starter, or slang for a gadgie

Laughing at the faceless bird with the micro skirt on.  

On the pull during lockdown.

Reminded me of desperation tactics in the Kebab shops at 3am.

Edited by superbigal

1 minute ago, Spider Rico said:

Devi still waiting on a reply to her emails then 

She will be furiously emailing Sturgeon as we speak, sobbing uncontrollably alongside Linda Bauld.

GP’s could never be part of the 7 day roll out. 

At no point did I say that staff should work 7 days a week or be obligated to work longer hours. My point is that it shouldn't be considered impossible that GP vaccinations can continue 7 days a week.

However Gordon EF made the point that the focus of increasing Sunday vaccinations is better served via the mass vaccination centres and that makes sense. Hopefully we see a continued closing of the Sunday lag.

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

thought this would've been a contender for the polis to intervene on

was a bit of a shagger in his day wasn’t he?

you know after all those laps he’s definitely got the stamina to make her calves cramp

At no point did I say that staff should work 7 days a week or be obligated to work longer hours. My point is that it shouldn't be considered impossible that GP vaccinations can continue 7 days a week.

However Gordon EF made the point that the focus of increasing Sunday vaccinations is better served via the mass vaccination centres and that makes sense. Hopefully we see a continued closing of the Sunday lag.

Finally!

The semi-gracious climb down (also only semi-accurate as you very much did say staff should work 7 days, as “there’s a pandemic”).

51 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Anyone who thinks NS is "cautious " or negative at Daily briefings better not have watching Hancock's half hour this evening ! Jings that's grim stuff. Never mind not booking a holiday abroad it's "too early " to even be booking a UK holiday....says the "great British summer" peddler.

Johnson will be saving the good news to announce himself.

10 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Onion Bhaji:  Definition Indian Starter, or slang for a gadgie

Laughing at the faceless bird with the micro skirt on.  

On the pull during lockdown.

Reminded me of desperation tactics in the Kebab shops at 3am.

Pretty sure it’s booooo-hajis.

58 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Anyone who thinks NS is "cautious " or negative at Daily briefings better not have watching Hancock's half hour this evening ! Jings that's grim stuff. Never mind not booking a holiday abroad it's "too early " to even be booking a UK holiday....says the "great British summer" peddler.

Not to worry. Sunak will leak in a day or so information that directly contradicts this and we'll see CON+2 (votes) this time next poll

Edited by madwullie

32 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Everything nowadays seems to be taken at face value and in a literal sense where even someone could say to their mate in the pub (when they reopen obviously) "I'll tell you, I could have killed them", and next thing someone who overheard said conversation is on to the cops reporting an attempted murder. It sounds ridiculous, but that's more or less where we're at.

:lol: No it's not.

What nonsense.

See if there is nae flights by the time I'm double dosed around August I'll be heading down to Kent and booting Farage, Hopkins et all out the way and dragging the refugee boats onto the beach, aiding them to disembark  then rowing that fucker right back across the channel.

15 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

Finally!

The semi-gracious climb down (also only semi-accurate as you very much did say staff should work 7 days, as “there’s a pandemic”).

It's not a contest mate and I stand by my opinion  (and no, I didn't say they should work 7 days a week, wind your neck in)

5 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:

Going to go out on a limb here and say Burnieman' contribution today didn't go quite as well as he had hoped. Suspect he was expecting a sea of greenies by now

I thought this was a place for posting opinions, not a contest. Weird.