Scores 15/2

Craig fae the Vale

Absolutely horrible conditions at the Rossvale v Beith game made worse by the fact that there is no cover for fans.  In this day and age it seems  unbelievable that the fans are being forgot about at these new custom built parks That they cannot provide at least one covered area.  

I was on the Beith supporters bus and I reckon we had half a f what we would usually take on the bus probably because of where the game was being held with the lack of  facilities.  

ironic that the two games that went ahead today both had no cover for fans.  

11 minutes ago, beithboy said:

Absolutely horrible conditions at the Rossvale v Beith game made worse by the fact that there is no cover for fans.  In this day and age it seems  unbelievable that the fans are being forgot about at these new custom built parks That they cannot provide at least one covered area.  

I was on the Beith supporters bus and I reckon we had half a f what we would usually take on the bus probably because of where the game was being held with the lack of  facilities.  

ironic that the two games that went ahead today both had no cover for fans.  

Don't blame anybody that stayed at home. It was a day in the house for me even if the Talbot game was on (not that it ever was likely to be).

Can only agree about Today's game at new tinto park , don't think I'll go back near it to be honest until they provide a covered area soaked to the skin earlier in the season when we played Benburb and the same today not an enjoyable occasion even when we win I'd rather it had been off, surely the two clubs could manage a small enclosure of some sort for the paying public

If you think new Tinto is bad you’ll have had kittens at Gartcairns MTC Park where Blantyre and Muirkirk played today. I’m not sure how the ground can be in the Juniors it’s just a normal sports centre park with advertisements stuck to the fence, wide open and absolutely no shelter. 

Sounds just as bad to be honest , absolute garbage these types of grounds and let down the Juniors , although I don't like the AstroTurf I appreciate this is the way to go for certain clubs but a bit of built up terracing and a cover surely isn't too much to ask.

A bit of patience towards clubs trying tirelessly to put together the thousands of pounds required to submit planning applications, buy materials and actually build the enclosures you're all crying about wouldn't be to much to ask either. Travelling to a ground you know has no cover in the middle of a storm and greeting about getting cold n wet? C'mon man

1 hour ago, mightychewbacca said:

Man whose club has a brick wall for peeing on in 2020 chastises other clubs about basic facilities

You’re more than welcome to come to Meadow Park and have a look at our modern Male/female toilets in the stand, or perhaps our new disabled access toilet near the catering shop.

Or speaking of Shelter, there’s enough for 1000+ spectators on 3 sides of the ground. I’ll even donate a quid so you can get a cracking view of the game from the stand. ☺️

Edited by .Stuart.

You’re more than welcome to come to Meadow Park and have a look at our modern Male/female toilets in the stand, or perhaps our new disabled access toilet near the catering shop.

Or speaking of Shelter, there’s enough for 1000+ spectators on 3 sides of the ground. I’ll even donate a quid so you can get a cracking view of the game from the stand. [emoji3526]
I stand corrected. Meadow have been there for over a hundred years tho and continually make improvements when they have funds available. Clubs who've recently moved to new facilities and are investing in getting toilet facilities, social Clubs, covered enclosures, disabled access or whatever else is rewuired etc should be afforded patience and some time to put it in place due to the costs involved was my point tho