Saturday 29th February

Hello lads

I love visiting Scottish grounds and will be heading up to Glasgow on Saturday to watch a match but was a bit concerned about the weather forecast.

My plan was to attend Albion Rovers v Elgin City but Albion's last home match was postponed so could that happen again on Saturday? My alternative plan was to go to Dumbarton v Raith Rovers if the Albion Rovers game is postponed. Do you think either of these games are likely to be postponed?

I will be arriving by train into Glasgow at 12pm and leaving at 6.40pm. Is there alternate matches you would recommenced if the two I've mentioned are postponed?

(I have posted this in the League 2 forum but thought would post here to get as many opinions as possible, sorry for posting twice)

Thank you

You could do Clyde vs Falkirk within that time frame and it's a plastic pitch at Broadwood. You'd get the train to Croy. Queen's Park vs Annan at Hampden is obviously doable and Stenhousemuir vs Cove Rangers (train to Larbert) should be possible. 

If you post on the Junior Forum, there will be a host of games at that level as well. 

15 hours ago, Radford said:

You could do Clyde vs Falkirk within that time frame and it's a plastic pitch at Broadwood. You'd get the train to Croy. Queen's Park vs Annan at Hampden is obviously doable and Stenhousemuir vs Cove Rangers (train to Larbert) should be possible. 

If you post on the Junior Forum, there will be a host of games at that level as well. 

Thanks for that. Clyde could be a good option if the other two are postponed.

15 hours ago, ali_91 said:

The Clyde Falkirk game has to be the stand out. Should be a good crowd and a decent atmosphere as well. Not much character about the ground right enough if that’s your Jam. 

Cheers. Yeah I do prefer older grounds with character but would rather see a game than no game so think will go to Clyde if Albion Rovers and Dumbarton is called off.