Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

12 minutes ago, southerner said:

Typical Tucker signings, physical, pacey, look sharp. Still potentially another striker required for squad depth, is there any reason Boylan hasn’t featured pre season?

I actually thought Boylan had left, did he sign for another season? Strange why he's not featured unless he's injured 

2 hours ago, Mine Man said:

I have seen Pollok, Largs, Hurlford and now Talbot. I think Talbot will be mid table unless there is further recruitment to come. Appears to be new era at Beachwood.

Never write us off pal people have been saying that for years 

7 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

Never write us off pal people have been saying that for years 

I have seen many Talbot teams throughout the years and get it’s only pre season but I just don’t see that quality that has been ever present over the years but sometimes you have to go back before moving forward. Rebuilds are never easy.

24 minutes ago, Mine Man said:

I have seen many Talbot teams throughout the years and get it’s only pre season but I just don’t see that quality that has been ever present over the years but sometimes you have to go back before moving forward. Rebuilds are never easy.

They're all Tucker's team now and as such they will develop. That's the difference.

19 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

We need a striker , lost too many recently.  Still a weakness at left back imo too many mistakes last night. Is the game against penicuik cancelled? Have we got other opposition for Saturday?

No game on Saturday.

6 hours ago, andy25 said:

No game on Saturday.

Your next game hopefully is a cracker but ends in defeat!

I would imagine game will sell out with the Premier league not back under way and I don’t think either of the Glasgow clubs are playing at home. 

Will be really interesting to see where both teams are as seems like a lot of change at both clubs. 

2 hours ago, maicoman said:

Meant to be if he does not go senior Can see why you do not want to lose him A excellent player

Fowler at Beith going senior? Unfortunately his Motherwell and Killie moves didn't materialise but a lower league club will come in for him. The lads top drawer. 

1 hour ago, AM-1 said:

Fowler at Beith going senior? Unfortunately his Motherwell and Killie moves didn't materialise but a lower league club will come in for him. The lads top drawer. 

Not sure what is happening with him Would be over the moon if we were to get just 1 more season before he went He was at training on Monday night Looked like Mason was there also

2 hours ago, maicoman said:

Not sure what is happening with him Would be over the moon if we were to get just 1 more season before he went He was at training on Monday night Looked like Mason was there also

I know Beith won the league and they are a decent team but I cant see why he would go there rather than stay at Auchinleck also the strikers we have lost he would be a starter every week the now imo