Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

1 hour ago, geeman82 said:

What about the auchinleck supporters and their vandalism on Saturday graffiti all over the council offices. 

Tut tut 

I guess the Talbot will do the right thing and volunteer to clean it up.

Piss poor behaviour and even worse handwriting. I'm sure the Talbot committee will be along in their hazmat suits, nitro Mors and paint scrapers any minute now. 

19 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Piss poor behaviour and even worse handwriting. I'm sure the Talbot committee will be along in their hazmat suits, nitro Mors and paint scrapers any minute now. 

And get the hot poker out to fix the big hole in the green meter cupboard thing.

6 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

Jamie Glasgow again unbelievable on Saturday. Really looks like he’s got the hunger back to play. A player that could play many levels above 

Should never have been sold in the first place.

17 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Should never have been sold in the first place.

Was a different team when he was here 1st time around and wouldnt have been starting as often as he liked. Tried elsewhere and didnt work out. This time he's here he's more likely to be in starting 11 more often as he'll be more of a senior player than he was back then.

20 hours ago, tyson1909 said:

There's a photo of him in training gear there, dont know if he played though. You'd think if he was there he probably got a run out at some point in the game.

He played, there is also a photo of him playing. Good bit of experience even if it is just to have around the dressing room etc...

With players coming back fit and team now looking like it is gelling, things are looking much more positive. My preference would have been for league matches sooner and keep the momentum going however you can only play fixtures as they are cast. 

With the couple of recent signings I would be expecting league position to quickly change, it is the dark cloud hanging over us however things are all looking positive. 

The win against Cumnock was a big one, you seen at the end the joy between players and fans. 

3 hours ago, fieldsofdreams said:

He played, there is also a photo of him playing. Good bit of experience even if it is just to have around the dressing room etc...

With players coming back fit and team now looking like it is gelling, things are looking much more positive. My preference would have been for league matches sooner and keep the momentum going however you can only play fixtures as they are cast. 

With the couple of recent signings I would be expecting league position to quickly change, it is the dark cloud hanging over us however things are all looking positive. 

The win against Cumnock was a big one, you seen at the end the joy between players and fans. 

Aye I thought that he played,  wonder if there any chance of him signing,  still got a couple of seasons left in him I think

18 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Aye I thought that he played,  wonder if there any chance of him signing,  still got a couple of seasons left in him I think

Hes past it.

He retired 2 seasons ago because he couldn't get fit. Would be a backward step if he signed .

3 hours ago, andy25 said:

Hes past it.

He retired 2 seasons ago because he couldn't get fit. Would be a backward step if he signed .

Totally disagree.  Great experience, brilliant player to have alongside younger talent.  Yes he’s probably had his best years however he still has a lot to give.