Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

No idea, someone saying it was a waterlogged for training last night. I don’t see what having the inspection at 2pm will bring as it’s heavy rain between then and kick off. 5pm would have been my suggestion. Biggest game of the season as far and no idea if it’s happening or not is not in anyones interests would be my suggestion.

41 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

No idea, someone saying it was a waterlogged for training last night. I don’t see what having the inspection at 2pm will bring as it’s heavy rain between then and kick off. 5pm would have been my suggestion. Biggest game of the season as far and no idea if it’s happening or not is not in anyones interests would be my suggestion.

Imagine it will be an inspection at 2pm then another around 5pm. Surely the earlier it gets cancelled the better given the fact that more rain is forecast.

2 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

with the amount of games darvel need 2 play surely there not training inbetween games? and if they r then r they training on there pitch? thats no gonnie help it

mon the papers

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

with the amount of games darvel need 2 play surely there not training inbetween games? and if they r then r they training on there pitch? thats no gonnie help it

mon the papers

I’m referencing a few posts of an apparent video of them training on it last night from social media. 

talbot trained on Monday night.

17 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

I’m referencing a few posts of an apparent video of them training on it last night from social media. 

talbot trained on Monday night.

ha ha ha they dont even train at the park , chill it keeps u top for a wee bit longer 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

ha ha ha they dont even train at the park , chill it keeps u top for a wee bit longer 

So what is the video people are talking about then? Training pitch presumably? Chill?? Not like we’ve been in title chases before lol

14 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

So what is the video people are talking about then? Training pitch presumably? Chill?? Not like we’ve been in title chases before lol

who knows but  if they were training at the pitch last night they must have been doing the 4 x 100m medley relay cause they certainly wouldnt have been playing football on it , ive just heard the police sirens going through the town followed by securicor  , that will be the referee going home instantly becoming a miilionaire for putting the game off !!!  i can assure you darvel would have wanted the game on but its surely no a surprise to u all that the game is off , i rightly criticised them for putting games off at 6pm in the past and the forecast tonight is for rain so it makes sense to put it off the now 

who knows but  if they were training at the pitch last night they must have been doing the 4 x 100m medley relay cause they certainly wouldnt have been playing football on it , ive just heard the police sirens going through the town followed by securicor  , that will be the referee going home instantly becoming a miilionaire for putting the game off !!!  i can assure you darvel would have wanted the game on but its surely no a surprise to u all that the game is off , i rightly criticised them for putting games off at 6pm in the past and the forecast tonight is for rain so it makes sense to put it off the now 
Everybody and their dog knew on Monday that there was absolutely no chance of the game being on.
Hopefully backfires on them and they drop points before they meet.
And another thing I found it strange that the date for the rearranged game was announced on the same tweet as the one saying it was off.

Everybody and their dog knew on Monday that there was absolutely no chance of the game being on.
Hopefully backfires on them and they drop points before they meet.
And another thing I found it strange that the date for the rearranged game was announced on the same tweet as the one saying it was off.
Aye like it was already arranged for that date