Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

13 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Thought the boy A.Wilson played well against Rutherglen , also seen the quality Wardrope can bring

A player totally written off by many on here. What do u expect when you are replacing a left back that has been the best at this level for 7-8 year? 

good on him, expect better as the season goes on and into next

I sometimes come on here thinking "whit they moaning about the day" lol. However I don't think you need to be a 'happy clapper' to know that business time is here, lets get behind ALL the team and see where we end up. 
I don't want to sound like I am moaning but is that not a fair assessment of the game?

Thought we played ok in the first half but we were lucky not to concede, 2nd half I thought we were poor, Rob roy were the better team in 2nd , lucky to hold on to the win, tiredness might have played a part though.
Waited too long too make changes and resorted to the long ball again. Too many players didn't turn up.

Waited too long too make changes and resorted to the long ball again. Too many players didn't turn up.
If we play like that against Darvel they will win, aye subs could have been earlier but defo tiredness in 2nd half, crawled over the line , some achievement though in another SJC final

From my memory of all of the Junior Cup semis Talbot have played since Kilbirnie Ladeside 85/86 at Ayr and today I can count on the fingers of one hand the number straightforward ones. On the one or two occasions it wasn't an absolute nervous ordeal  it was because the other team just didn't turn up, but KRR were desperate to win that today. winning a semi final doesn't need to be braw as long as you win. 

Edited by Shanner

I will if Talbot win but you can't deny the second half was terrible.
U r unbelievable we get to a major cup final and ur still unhappy but u will be happy if talbot win it ur mad and stop having a go at people who support the team win lose or draw

Anybody reporting on that game today from an unbiased view I would guess might say something similar to myself in the previous post, if not I stand corrected. I am happy we are in another final and I understand players are tired but we really need to step it up especially against better teams that could really capitalise.

Anybody reporting on that game today from an unbiased view I would guess might say something similar to myself in the previous post, if not I stand corrected. I am happy we are in another final and I understand players are tired but we really need to step it up especially against better teams that could really capitalise.
Play like we did today against Darvel and Hurlford and we'll lose both.