Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

7 minutes ago, andy25 said:
9 minutes ago, Talfc said:
You don’t think a few of them will be getting contract offers? Boylan would be fuming not getting ahead of 1/2 players on that pitch. 

Agreed but hopefully starts on Saturday. Samson needs dropped.

Looks like playing on empty the now extremely poor 

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Most of big guns are re-signed.
Leishman Glasgow C McCracken Samson Boylan Armstrong G Wilson
But then so are A Wilson Healy and Boyd emoji849.png

I just think with the pyramid being a ‘clear’ pathway, for teams it is also for players. Players will be playing another season playing at this level won’t be sufficient for some. 

1 minute ago, Killiepiyo said:

Your the guys agreeing with folk trolling the club on purpose. Its a pretty simple and sadly effective tactic of divide and conquer on a sense of entitlement, your just too ignorant to see your pivotal role in it. 

Not really he needs to drop people 

Your the guys agreeing with folk trolling the club on purpose. Its a pretty simple and sadly effective tactic of divide and conquer on a sense of entitlement, your just too ignorant to see your pivotal role in it. 
Are people that have supported Talbot for many years not allowed to have an opinion ?
Are you a troll if you don't toe the party line?
Folk are fed up with the negative football and tactics that have been on display most of the season.
See if you were paying too watch it you might have a different opinion.

Is it no just folk giving their opinion, trolling? Cant speak for them but I am certainly no troll, I will give my honest opinion on the game.

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

Are people that have supported Talbot for many not allowed to have an opinion ?
Folk are fed up with the negative football and tactics that have been on display most of the season.

Football is evolving but we are not, how many teams go by car or bus to games and could tell you the team sheet, how we will play, what the subs will be. If fans can do it so can opposition, tiresome and boring football. 

5 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Are people that have supported Talbot for many not allowed to have an opinion ?

Point off the top of the league, semi final on Saturday and cup final in June is not proportional to your honking opinion. You can’t even tell the difference between an opinion and abusing someone so it’s hardly surprising we won’t agree on this. 

Edited by Killiepiyo

Point off the top of the league, semi final on Saturday and cup final in June is not proportional to your honking opinion. You can’t even tell the difference between an opinion and abusing someone so it’s hardly surprising we won’t agree on this. 
You never answered the question,

4 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
9 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Is it no just folk giving their opinion, trolling? Cant speak for them but I am certainly no troll, I will give my honest opinion on the game.

You seem to be having a difficult time with this.

Troll = Someone pretending to be a Talbot supporter. 

I'm pretty sure all these so called trolls have been supporters a lot longer than you.

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:
4 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

I'm pretty sure all these so called trolls have been supporters a lot longer than you.

Who would you drop for Saturday 

1 minute ago, andy25 said:
3 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Imaginary folk are generally whatever you make them to be 

Create a new account on here, go on the Talbot thread and moan about winning 🙈 andy25 and Talbot supporter will agree with you, piyo will call it out, Andy25 will abuse piyo as he happy someone agrees with doom and gloom, Talbot supporter will join in thinking it means he’s not allowed an opinion, and over and over and over we go.

Edited by Killiepiyo

7 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Create a new account on here, go on the Talbot thread and moan about winning 🙈 andy25 and Talbot supporter will agree with you, piyo will call it out, Andy25 will abuse piyo as he happy someone agrees with doom and gloom, Talbot supporter will join in thinking it means he’s not allowed an opinion, and over and over and over we go.

I honestly think you don’t know the definition of ‘abuse’. Disagreeing with you or having a go about players they pay their money to watch is their right, it’s free speech. The change of your name to ‘Comicalpiyo’ also isn’t abuse. Your a representative of the club, maybe you shouldn’t be on this posting every night like Geordie, Alec, Henry, Morton etc don’t do.

Also, are Shankland and McPherson not tied up yet? Weird giving them opportunities to talk to teams elsewhere given how pivotal they are to the squad.