Guest JTS98
3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Don't let it get to you.

I'll ask you. Do you have a number of investigations that you would be happy with?

2 be enough? maybe 4 or 5?

And was 81% not enough of a majority for you? What number would you like to see? 90-95% maybe?

You also don't seem to have taken in (perhaps because you haven't bothered reading the statement) that ICTFC are happy for Celtic to win the league.

4 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

As CEO if he was aware of alleged bullying / coercion wether it’s put in writing or not it his duty of care to have it investigated ……

Think you will find this is why he is reluctant for an independent inquiry to take place … … … To save his own arse 

He's aware of allegations of conversations between championship clubs. Neil Doncaster doesn't have any say over other club chairmen, including SPFL board members. The allegations, taken entirely at face value, should be ignored by the SPFL, since they don't concern the SPFL. The only way they could have done is if one of the chairmen claimed that he was going to get the SPFL staff to do something, but that's not what's alleged - merely that he was talking on behalf of a voting bloc of championship clubs.

1 minute ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Only into how Dundee’s vote got misplaced only to magically turn up then be changed

Oh and said investigation was carried out in secrecy without the member clubs knowing that it was taking place until its findings were published 

I see, so you want 2 investigations then?

What if this one finds no wrong doing, you be happy with that? Or would you want a 3rd until it confirms what you want it to confirm?

3 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Only into how Dundee’s vote got misplaced only to magically turn up then be changed

Oh and said investigation was carried out in secrecy without the member clubs knowing that it was taking place until its findings were published 

Dundee were allowed to change their mind, it's in the rules.

Guest JTS98
3 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

He's aware of allegations of conversations between championship clubs. Neil Doncaster doesn't have any say over other club chairmen, including SPFL board members. The allegations, taken entirely at face value, should be ignored by the SPFL, since they don't concern the SPFL. The only way they could have done is if one of the chairmen claimed that he was going to get the SPFL staff to do something, but that's not what's alleged - merely that he was talking on behalf of a voting bloc of championship clubs.

Let's not be children here.

You're actually posting that and saying that the decision from the vote should be allowed to stand?

You're basically a jambo.

Guest JTS98
2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Dundee were allowed to change their mind, it's in the rules.

Yes. Nobody is saying anyone should go to jail here,

But how do you feel about the ethics of it?

5 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Nobody seems to dispute that Dundee were given a negotiating position.

Nobody seems to dispute the call made to Aberdeen.

I'd argue that those two events alone are cause to call off the whole process.

Do you disagree with that?

The Aberdeen phone call and other matters in the dossier are straying away from the allegations (i.e. the allegations of bullying) which I was talking about.

Just now, JTS98 said:

Yes. Nobody is saying anyone should go to jail here,

But how do you feel about the ethics of it?

No rules were broken.

You, as a Hearts fan, seriously want to get into a debate about ethics right now?

Guest JTS98
2 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

The Aberdeen phone call and other matters in the dossier are straying away from the allegations (i.e. the allegations of bullying) which I was talking about.

Ok, so let's get back onto the meat of the issue.

Do you think it was a process about which reasonable questions could be asked?

Do you think the guy in charge had any reason to suspect something might be up?

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

He said St Mirren and Aberdeen had a robust conversation  but didn't go over the line must be quite a high line.

Quote from Inverness statement 

Without going into the specifics at this time, please know that we will testify to the bullying and threats made against our club on Friday 10th by an SPFL Board member and the threats against others by the same SPFL Board member and how these threats were “reported back to the centre” and to the SPFL CEO directly on the day with evidence at any genuine independent investigation with the proper and appropriate scope, should there be one, or at any further subsequent action thereafter. These were threats and not robust conversations. 

so a member club reports to the CEO directly and he takes no action !!!  Complete lack of credibility on Doncaster’s part 

Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

No rules were broken.

You, as a Hearts fan, seriously want to get into a debate about ethics right now?

Whataboutery is not the issue of the day.

Do you think it's right that Dundee were given a negotiating position and nobody else was?

If so, why?

7 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Let's not be children here.

You're actually posting that and saying that the decision from the vote should be allowed to stand?

You're basically a jambo.

I seriously don't see how the SPFL reacted to allegations of non-bullying by not-the-SPFL should impact on the SPFL's running of the vote. There might be some other issues in the dossier that impact on whether the vote should be allowed to stand, but the entirety of the 'threats' section of the dossier is, to put it bluntly, not worth anyone's attention, least of all Neil Doncaster's.

Edited by Aim Here

5 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Whataboutery is not the issue of the day.

Do you think it's right that Dundee were given a negotiating position and nobody else was?

If so, why?

Everyone was in a negotiating position. All chairman had a chance to talk to other chairman on they way they wanted to vote at anytime before the vote was cast. 

It just all sounds very bitter from Hearts, Rangers & ICT.

Edited by johnnydun

14 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Nobody seems to dispute that Dundee were given a negotiating position.

Nobody seems to dispute the call made to Aberdeen.

I'd argue that those two events alone are cause to call off the whole process.

Do you disagree with that?

There is nothing in the call to Aberdeen, one of many calls that day.

It would be interesting to know what process/thinking Dundee went through before changing their minds, but that is a question for them, not the SPFL.

Guest JTS98
5 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I seriously don't see how the SPFL reacted to allegations of non-bullying by not-the-SPFL should impact on the SPFL's running of the vote. There might be some other issues in the dossier that impact on whether the vote should be allowed to stand, but the entirety of the 'threats' section of the dossier is, to put it bluntly, not worth anyone's attention, least of all Neil Doncaster's.

I think you're applying extravagant license to the SPFL here simply because Hearts are the club involved.

Imagine this were a civil and not criminal case. There is absolutely no chance a jury would not convict the SPFL of dishonesty. You know that, I know that, and your appeals to the letter of the law are childish. Everyone can see that.

We're not arguing about what is going to happen. We're arguing about what is already ordained. Your lack of integrity is frankly galling.

20 hours ago, accies1874 said:

This was written by a pretty clever 14-year-old, it seems:

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/chairmans-update-1

Highlights include:

"Speaking for myself, I am pretty good at multi-tasking."

"The clue is surely in the dates!"

"The message is clear. This could be difficult so let's not bother trying. It's too risky!"

The random capitalisation of certain words is annoying too.

"expelled"? Are they being put in the EoSL?

8 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Quote from Inverness statement 

Without going into the specifics at this time, please know that we will testify to the bullying and threats made against our club on Friday 10th by an SPFL Board member and the threats against others by the same SPFL Board member and how these threats were “reported back to the centre” and to the SPFL CEO directly on the day with evidence at any genuine independent investigation with the proper and appropriate scope, should there be one, or at any further subsequent action thereafter. These were threats and not robust conversations. 

so a member club reports to the CEO directly and he takes no action !!!  Complete lack of credibility on Doncaster’s part 

If he did take action in what way would the current circumstances be different?