LUCKY NUMBER 7 ~ The Hamilton Academical 2020/2021 Thread.

1 hour ago, Radford said:

Ross Callachan. No first touch, can't tackle without going to ground and chases the ball around like a dog.

Can make good late runs into the box. 

Very similar to Alston in that, IMO, they aren't good enough for this level. 

You just described all of Chris Kanes attributes and you think he's ok for this level. Double standards Radford.

23 hours ago, Skondras said:

Players return from Furlough from tomorrow, expect official announcements for the boys who have signed then. 

That went well. First day back and not a single bit of content. 

That went well. First day back and not a single bit of content. 
It does seem weird that we've been announcing everything through Lanarkshire Live/the Advertiser. You'd think some information would be worthy of being posted on the club's platform.

On 30/06/2020 at 20:15, Academically Deficient said:

I'd love Gogic to come back and haven't seen any news of him signing for another club. Hopefully he doesn't join another bottom 6 Premier team. I'll have to throw out my lovingly worn  Alex Gogic pillowcase if that happens.

Jim Goodwin had confirmed we'd offered him a deal but appear to have been trumped in what we can offer by a few bigger fish than us, so there are definitely clubs in for him and it's pretty unlikely that we'll get him.

So I can say that given there's interest from elsewhere, it also rules Accies out.

Maitland saying we are in talks with an ‘experienced former player’ will be raging if it turns out to be Daz.
Midfield signings are done my man.

Did Cerny ever sign an extension with Aberdeen?