With all our clubs having to release at least 5-6 players, many of whom are pretty decent - who do you think are the best out of contract players available this summer and who would you take at your club?

I for one think the likes of Stephen McGinn, Stephen O'Donnell, Jonny Hayes and Vlaclav Hladky would be great additions to any non Old Firm teams but there are bound to be English teams lurking.

Yeah, can't see McGinn getting a top-flight gig now, legend though he may be.

We're not renewing a few guys' deals. Of those, only Mullen might get picked up somewhere in the top flight, but he will probably go to Dundee (a move collapsed in January). Hladky has always said he wants to play in England and I hope he gets a gig in the Championship.

Gogic seems to be getting a lot of attention too - I'd take him at us.

From Livi only real loss has been Lawless, we didn't even offer Lamie a contract - mainly because he's 3rd choice LB

2 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Gogic seems to be getting a lot of attention too - I'd take him at us.

From Livi only real loss has been Lawless, we didn't even offer Lamie a contract - mainly because he's 3rd choice LB

St Mirren supposedly interested in Gogic.

Just now, Munoz said:

St Mirren supposedly interested in Gogic.

Yeah heard he had a few offers, St Johnstone too apparently? I think we're interested and he seems like the kind of player that fits in with our squad but we've got about 10 CMs in our squad so probably wont go for him

Just now, ATLIS said:

Yeah heard he had a few offers, St Johnstone too apparently? I think we're interested and he seems like the kind of player that fits in with our squad but we've got about 10 CMs in our squad so probably wont go for him

Is Gogic not a defender? 

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

Is Gogic not a defender? 

Think he might be actually, not a clue who I've got him confused with. I thought was a CDM. 

We just lost a CB in Ciaron Brown so may be in for him to fill that gap alongside Efe and Guthrie

Just now, ATLIS said:

Think he might be actually, not a clue who I've got him confused with. I thought was a CDM. 

We just lost a CB in Ciaron Brown so may be in for him to fill that gap alongside Efe and Guthrie

Definitely a position we need address is central defence. 

3 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Yeah, can't see McGinn getting a top-flight gig now, legend though he may be.

We're not renewing a few guys' deals. Of those, only Mullen might get picked up somewhere in the top flight, but he will probably go to Dundee (a move collapsed in January). Hladky has always said he wants to play in England and I hope he gets a gig in the Championship.

If McGinn is dropping out of the top flight then I’d desperately hope he signs with us. A fantastic leader.

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

I think any club at the level we operate would be mad not to take a look at Gogic. A really solid Premiership player, just like Aaron McGowan who seems to be Killie bound. I doubt we'll be talking to any new players until we appoint a new manager though.

Is Gogic not a defender? 

He’s CDM can play at centre back and did do a lot for us but has only found his calling in the Makelele role.

So I’m terms of making an actual XI, I’ve gone with this:

Hladky

O’Donnell    Simunovic    Hartley   Tait

Gogic 

Slivka.            Bozanic

Wright               Lawless                  Hayes

Opted to go with Hladky over Gillespie as I wanted to go keep it to two players max per club. Didn’t include loans expiring either and just went with players who were released, not offered a new deal or those who have declined new terms. Seems harsh to maybe not include Foster from County, but felt O’Donnell and Tait have been better. Aberdeen didn’t seem to have many OOC and Rangers’ releases won’t be missed I imagine. Unless I’m mistaken, there’s no real great strikers that have are confirmed as being released  yet, so chucked Lawless in there and decided to add in Drey Wright for a St Johnstone pick.

Edited by CSmith